21,000 New Cases In One Day in "No Masks" Florida

Covid patients are queueing for hours in ambulances banked up outside one of our big Sydney hospitals (Westmead). This info has been suppressed for weeks. I'd hate to get really sick right now, the chances of getting appropriate treatment for a stroke or heart attack at the moment is in serious doubt. Stay safe people.

Last edited:
Covid patients are queueing for hours in ambulances baked up outside one of our big Sydney hospitals (Westmead). This info has been suppressed for weeks. I'd hate to get really sick right now, the chances of getting appropriate treatment for a stroke or heart attack at the moment is in serious doubt. Stay safe people.
I agree.. I would hate to get sick right now and go to the hospital. I am sure they would diagnosed me with Covid and it would be something totally different. My family has been informed.

I agree.. I would hate to get sick right now and go to the hospital. I am sure they would diagnosed me with Covid and it would be something totally different. My family has been informed.

above emphasis added.

I suggest finding new doctors. The ones you describe sound incompetent.

Last edited:
I'm at the hospitals quite often...... I hear dying people say a lot of things.......never that.
I'm sorry.....where did you get your facts????? The same sensationalized "headlies" everyone else got their "facts" from????
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha............. Carry on........ It's all quite amusing.
Love it when people are so desperate to buttress their case, they'll put words in others' mouths. 😂

My wife is in the hospital right now. People are taking precautions, but she's well attended to. In fact, it seems like someone is checking on her every ten minutes, or at least that's how it seems every time I visit or talk to her on the phone. And they all have such high energy levels. I couldn't imagine doing that kind of work. They're very social... well, most of them, anyway. Some maybe seemed like introverts, and they also didn't seem to be content in the high energy environment.

I'll tell you one thing, though... Nurses earn every penny they're paid. They seem to be running around, tending to people's problems from the moment they get to work until the time they leave. And they can't make mistakes. People's lives depend on their competence.

That's something I liked about writing software. If I had a bad day and my work wasn't up to par on that day, I could fix it the next day. And before it was put into use, it was tested. You can't do that when you're dealing with critical factors in real time.

Well, since you are sure they will misdiagnose you (as stated above), what would you do if you really needed medical treatment as a result of an illness or accident?
Pray for a good, caring doctor. Doctors are not perfect - they misdiagnosed all the time. I speak from experience. I was misdiagnosed a few times.

Back