22 Reasons Why You Should Visit China....Beautiful Scenery!

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
Here are some beautiful scenic photos of China, more here.

The Chinese civilization is one of the oldest in the world, and these photos will prove it is also one of the most beautiful.
If it's your first time visiting China, then Beijing, Shanghai, and Xian are a must-see. The famous Great Wall, Forbidden City, and Summer Palace are found in Beijing; Shanghai is a world-renowned metropolis with a stunning skyline; and Xian, on the Yellow River, is home to the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses of Emperor Qin Shi Huang.

Zhangye Danxia Landform in Gansu

amazing-places-china-6__880.jpg

amazing-places-china-20__880.jpg

Libo

amazing-places-china-37__880.jpg

Maijishan Grottoes

amazing-places-china-32__880.jpg

Beautiful! I'd like to visit China but husband isn't interested. His cousin who lives in Oz is married to a Chinese woman and he posts his photos on FB when they visit. Really beautiful and/or interesting.

The most memorable part of my trip to China was the tour of Forbidden City. For whatever reasons, the moment I set foot, it felt like home. My exH said I may have been a concubine in those days. šŸ˜„ It is fascinating how the Chinese people have preserved this world treasure in all its grandeur.

I have only ever been to Hong Kong for a few days. I must say that my U.S. dollar went a lot farther over there than it does here at home.

I was there in the 60's and see no reason to ever go back. It was smelly and crowded back then, doubt they have improved things much. I did enjoy parts of Formosa but the aroma of the mystic east once experienced is never forgotten.

Last edited:
I have always wanted to visit China but it'll probably never happen.

I hope to visit Taiwan, which has gorgeous scenery. I have a nephew who teaches school there. I'd probably go if he ever decides to marry his Taiwanese girlfriend. They're talking about it after she finishes medical school so I have a couple of years for things to get better.

Back