65 n spry

65nspry

Hi, I'm new here, interested mainly in learning computers but up for any discussion.

My username is 65nspry may be a bit misleading, but must let the ladies know, I'm already taken :)

Well I don't believe any of the female members of this forum are looking for a match up.. but

welcome-truck.jpg
...anyway

Welcome 65nspry
Glad to know you are an active person, but no...we're not looking around here. :giggle:

Hope you find some topics you find interesting.

Welcome 65nspry
Glad to know you are an active person, but no...we're not looking around here. :giggle:

Hope you find some topics you find interesting.
Thanks! Been muddling my way around, I really like this forum, never been a member of one before... been looking through some interesting topics.

Welcome 65nspry. Don't let the ladies know you are already taken - you can always get a motel room somewhere. :ROFLMAO: o_O:unsure::cool:

From time to time, a computer thread will pop up, so definitely keep watching.

Tony

Haha, I've been called worse :cool:
For some reason, a mature woman is often referred to as "well preserved". I don't know how women feel about this, but to me it would be a kind of back-handed insult as if they are stored in a pickle jar or something. Mature women are beautiful and age is not a factor, in my opinion. I usually hear it from younger guys who are dating mature women. Also, I would rather be referred to as "mature" rather than old, so I hope the women here don't feel I am saying something offensive when using the term. If so, please do correct me.

Tony

I do remember the good ole days when you could say "nice rack" and not get 'cancelled'... BTW, I'm talking about cooking ribs - so everyone keep your minds out of the gutter :)

I do remember the good ole days when you could say "nice rack" and not get 'cancelled'... BTW, I'm talking about cooking ribs - so everyone keep your minds out of the gutter :)
There used to be a really good ribs in my area called "Rudolphs". I think it went out of business not too long ago, probably due to the COVID lockdowns as so many either have already are will soon.

Tony

There used to be a really good ribs in my area called "Rudolphs". I think it went out of business not too long ago, probably due to the COVID lockdowns as so many either have already are will soon.

Tony
Y, so sad too. Lots of good people got hurt by this.

Back