A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
day 3 out of six... another reason why i need to at least try to find work at home. i'm getting too old to work 6 & 7 days in a row. they need help in the office but those ladies in there are even worse than the kitchen help. plus i'm sure they won't let me leave my post cuz they got nobody else. they like to make fun of people in there and they say hateful stuff about people in there so i'm not interested. plus the nurses treat them like crap.

wish i could call in. i'm already sick of looking at the place. got some new ideas for the island on my other switch. should be interesting. it's spaghetti night and i have lotsa prep for the weekend. it's getting harder to get done on time and my breathing has been pretty labored lately between the weather and the masks. if i'm not on much i'll probably be going to bed early. i'll likely be too tired.

cya later.

day 4 of 6: yesterday was super busy and i was worn out. today will be busy. sunday won't be as bad. monday is gonna be a bear. i will have to have a reign drink to survive. they had an interview with someone yesterday but not sure what position it was for. bought some masks at work yesterday in the gift shop and the volunteer broke my badge. i can still clock in but i can't wear it. tried to get a new one but the badge maker was acting up so maybe wednesday. i won't have time till then. we can use our badges to pay for stuff and then it's deducted from out paychecks. pretty cool.

it's supposed to be in the 60s during the day and the 50s overnight through tuesday. might see more rain sun, mon, & tues.

that's all i have for this morning. have a good day.

hi marci, and others here :)

I hadn't seen that tag you left for me, in a post on the previous page, marci.
Dropped in to check on you and say hello.
I see that your work conditions were awful this past week. Ugh, that makes the days and nights, more gloomy.

Glad you didn't get the worst of that weather. We are getting it up North, these few days now, but nothing terrible, and we needed the rain.

Been struggling with my sleep and throat pain, but doing okay.
Thanks for asking how I am doing! :)
I got to have a little cookie dough ice cream, today, which was a welcome treat, that I knew you would understand! :giggle::LOL:

I had asked for some of the brownie ice cream, but they got this for me instead. Oh well, I could settle for it! :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever considered Medical Transcriptionist? You could do this from home.
You may be able to take online courses for it.
i tried some of those online classes a couple times and ended up getting screwed on that. the help that was supposed to be available to us during the course wasn't readily available and some places won't accept those as credentials. those online courses are several hundred dollars. both of the ones i took were 600 - 800 bucks and when i couldn't get the help i needed and had to cancel my courses they refund you maybe 200 of it. so i don't think i'll be doing that again. thanks though. *hugs*

hi marci, and others here :)

I hadn't seen that tag you left for me, in a post on the previous page, marci.
Dropped in to check on you and say hello.
I see that your work conditions were awful this past week. Ugh, that makes the days and nights, more gloomy.

Glad you didn't get the worst of that weather. We are getting it up North, these few days now, but nothing terrible, and we needed the rain.

Been struggling with my sleep and throat pain, but doing okay.
Thanks for asking how I am doing! :)
I got to have a little cookie dough ice cream, today, which was a welcome treat, that I knew you would understand! :giggle::LOL:

I had asked for some of the brownie ice cream, but they got this for me instead. Oh well, I could settle for it! :ROFLMAO:
cookie dough rocks too. lol! sorry your throat is hurting.

tired from today. i spend more time with people coming to me with questions because they can't figure stuff out on their own and they know i'm the only one that will help them without being hateful. it's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back