Air Fryer Experience Wanted

It wont sit. Not sure if I made it clear enough. But when I bought my kitchenaid mixer I was going to a course on,cake decorating and I burnt my lightweight mixer out. So I bought one to hold up. Then Over the course of 3 years I worked in the decorating department of a bakery. My second job after quitting corporate world. I loved it and built wedding cakes from 2 layer up to 7 layer. Yes I had to work on a laddet when I built and iced them. It was the most enjoyable job I ever had in my life.

Then my 3rd year in the bakery I bought my juicer. I was getting more sick. So I bought it to juice my way to health. Just to find out almost a year later the juicing was making me more sick. Because my blood sugar was spiking. So I was developing full blown diabetes. Yes, I did eat sweets at the bakery. 😣 But Ive since reversed it by adjusting my diet.

So thats why I bought those expensive kitchen contraptions.

I use my instant pot several times a month. I think an air fryer would work well in my way of cooking. This way I wont have to heat up my,house with my big oven and I can cut the cooking time.
Also.......a lot healthier.

I just bought the air fryer lid for the Instant Pot. I didn't have room for another appliance but can squeeze this thing in there somewhere. I will try to tomorrow. Just got it on a special deal on Amazon.

I got my instant pot Vortex Air Fryer a couple weeks ago. Ive been using it almost everyday and learning how to use it. Cleaning up is a breeze. I can tell this thing will be my main love in the kitchen. LOL.

Ive cooked a roast, fried chicken, steak, salmon, squash, potatoes. Im going to try a regular egg, sausage cheese dish today.

I have this one.
https://www.amazon.com/6-quart-One-Touch-Controls-Functions-Removable/dp/B073HCC134

I do a lot of things with it. Bake bread, make meatloaves, french fries, Cheeseburgers. I like the fact that all the grease goes to the bottom & your not eating that. Just right for 1 or 2 people.
It's dishwasher safe, as I put my parts in after they cool down. Also great for reheating F.F's. & things.

And its so easy to clean. Im amazed at it.

Attachments

• 20210930_163318.jpg
    20210930_163318.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2

Back