And Now It's Barcelona's Turn

That's so scary. My daughter and family were just there in July and my sister is going in September. I was so worried when my daughter was in Europe and was very happy when they came home.

This is happening too often and I don't know what the answer is...getting a truck or van is easy.

I read there were even children hurt or killed. Pray for all the victims and their families.

This will only continue to get worse...all over the world, as these terrorists figure out that the easiest to get, and one of the deadliest weapons, is any kind of vehicle...and a medium sized truck works great.

Another tragic terror attack, so sad. Thoughts go out to the families and may those killed rest peacefully. I agree with Don, getting and using a vehicle in these attacks is simple, easy and effective. I hope something can be done to slow them down, they can't be stopped altogether for sure. :(

With ISIS being defeated in Syria and driven out of their strongholds we can expect more of this kind of activity in Europe and other western countries. There will be a number of ISIS fighters and supporters looking for somewhere to hide and some of these will go on fighting for their cause.

Tourism as an industry will need more support and protection. When Hubby and I went to Egypt in 2000 every tourist site was protected by special "tourism police" who were very visible and heavily armed. At that time Egyptian terrorists were targeting tourists and had committed several mass murders.

Back