Angel figurine - beautiful or too ornate?

Beautiful. No matter what the figurine is, if well done & that one is the color & detail should be appreciated.

I've had it at my garage sale for a few years and some people have commented that I will never sell it because it is overly ornate. Some people just can't keep their opinions to themselves. I was just curious if others saw it this way. I, too, think it is nice.

its not my choice of angel sorry - but I have one 9inches with open wings all white' no face looks like porceline
but it's not, she is a she and beautiful - I talk to her on my worse days ………..

Too fussy for me, too. It looks like one of those from a series that came out a few years ago. My son bought me the one that had the angel taking care of all sorts of doggies. I like it because it was a thoughtful gift from my son. I don't really care for the rest of the ones in the series, tho.

I like that angel, I really do. There's so much there to look at. Just wondering if there's a hook on the back to place it on a wall or does it stand up on its own? What are the dimensions? What price were you asking?

The problem I have with buying "used" of anything is that I have the feeling of the other owners aura/emanations and I can't get over that feeling unless it was the possession of someone close to me.

I wasn't a
No hook on the back, it's just a figurine that stands by itself. It is 12 inches tall. No point quoting a price since I don't ship fragile items.

I wasn't asking the price to buy it. I just wondered if maybe the price you were asking at the yard sale is what made it harder to sell.

Last edited:

Back