Another tropical fruit question...

Just peel it and eat it! One of my foster kiddos loved mangoes-I had to buy them every week for her. I personally didn`t care for them but there are a few fruits I don`t care for so not surprising.

By the way,I always paid around $1.00 each for them in California,so .49 is a bargain.
We pay 3 pound in the uk but im
Not fond of it it’s too slimy for my Taste

If it is super firm peel it, then slice it <---- a little tricky because of the pit. But sliced & combined with vanilla ice cream it makes a nice dessert. If it's soft just peel & eat.

Depends whether it's hard or soft. There are different kinds.

I like the soft mangoes. Peel by hand. Cut off pieces or slices until only the pit is left. Then eat the pieces.

Cutting-mango-6e6b903.jpg

Some prefer to just take bites out of the mango. But I find that too messy. There is another way, leaving the skin on and scoring the flesh. Then you chomp on the cubes. Again, too messy! I love mango, but I don't want it all over my face.

how-to-cut-a-mango-sq-1200-500x500.jpg

I like the soft mangoes. Peel by hand. Cut off pieces or slices until only the pit is left. Then eat the pieces.

View attachment 280810

Some prefer to just take bites out of the mango. But I find that too messy. There is another way, leaving the skin on and scoring the flesh. Then you chomp on the cubes. Again, too messy! I love mango, but I don't want it all over my face.

View attachment 280811
That's the way! They are delicious!

View attachment 280810

View attachment 280811
I like putting these spears into a glass of iced tea. Just 1 spear to a glass.

Back