Anybody Watching The Voice That Started This Season?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
It's on NBC at 8 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.

The coaches now are John Legend, Ariana Grande, Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson.

I think it's a real good season. It's on right now EST. I'm enjoying it! (y) :p;):LOL:

the-voice-2021-season-21-coaches-auditions-episode-news-1627050680.jpg

Haven't been watching it yet Ruthanne, but I will be catching some shows. Nothing else worth watching, Dancing With The Stars is a joke anymore, what stars? :rolleyes:

I really do like watching newcomers with vocal talent, I feel so happy for them when they do good, and feel bad for some who are very good, but don't get the support/votes they need to continue. In other words, I either have tears of joy for them or sadness. :)

Haven't been watching it yet Ruthanne, but I will be catching some shows. Nothing else worth watching, Dancing With The Stars is a joke anymore, what stars? :rolleyes:

I really do like watching newcomers with vocal talent, I feel so happy for them when they do good, and feel bad for some who are very good, but don't get the support/votes they need to continue. In other words, I either have tears of joy for them or sadness. :)
Thanks @SeaBreeze It's a show worth watching.

I've been watching it. And enjoying it.
I don't mind the banter between the judges, I actually think they're pretty funny.

Although, I seem to stray from it after the auditions are over.
I think it's because the Bachelor/Bachelorette starts up again.

I've been watching it. And enjoying it.
I don't mind the banter between the judges, I actually think they're pretty funny.

Although, I seem to stray from it after the auditions are over.
I think it's because the Bachelor/Bachelorette starts up again.
I used to stray a bit after the auditions but I really like some of the singers singing this season. Hopefully I'll keep watching it. It is a good show.

I am watching it too and enjoying it. I am not watching the Stupid Bachelor shows. Like anybody would actually go there to find love. I know its just an escape show for folks that like that sort of things. I am enjoying the "The Planet Earth" shows. Learning a lot about things I never thought of before.

Is Anyone watching it now? The live playoffs are on tonight. Only 20 minutes left in the EST that is. So far tonight I like Holly and Peedy.

Is Anyone watching it now? The live playoffs are on tonight. Only 20 minutes left in the EST that is. So far tonight I like Holly and Peedy.
Thanks for the reminder.....altho I haven't seen it in a couple of weeks. I've been watching the Hallmark Christmas movies.

It starts here in about an hour and fifteen.

We are watching it. I was dubious about the talent at first, but the remaining singers are really impressive. We DVR it so will probably see tonight's episode tomorrow. Very entertaining!

Watching the Voice again tonight. I really like Jim and Sasha to be saved. I think they sing wonderfully! I'll be back to say who was saved.

Jim and Sasha Allen were saved. They are so different and I love how they harmonize and blend and it's great to see them saved tonight!

Back