anyone have a blog or know how to start one?

LindaB

If you are just interested in keeping a personal journal I would suggest keeping it private on your own computer with a program such as Word or any word processing program. You can then save it to a file with any title you choose. Then it won't accidentally be out there in a cloud or the "netherworld. "

CallmeIshmael

Some friends of mine started one at Grumbling Gurus. They kind of have a do it yourself bent towards personal finance issues for retirees - they got the idea when one of them had a scare from, shall we say, an unscrupulous "financial advisor" and wanted to do something about it.

CallmeIshmael

Some friends of mine started one at Grumbling Gurus. They kind of have a do it yourself bent towards personal finance issues for retirees - they got the idea when one of them had a scare from, shall we say, an unscrupulous "financial advisor" and wanted to do something about it.
pretty sure they are using wordpress

bowmore

I got sandbagged by Earthlink. I had created a website about our travels using Trellix. Earthlink discontinued access to it, and it meant I would have to create a totally new website, which I was not going to do.
Anyway all our trip stories except 2019 Alaska cruise are still there. There are also some stories of trips I took before meeting Kayelle.
www.stevekathytravels.com

Rosemarie

If you are just interested in keeping a personal journal I would suggest keeping it private on your own computer with a program such as Word or any word processing program. You can then save it to a file with any title you choose. Then it won't accidentally be out there in a cloud or the "netherworld. "
That's very good advice. Many people are too explicit about their activities and then wonder why their house gets burgled when they are away on holiday.