Anyone Watching the NBA Finals?

I sure hope so. Lol. Cool you live close to Canada.
Yes, and I've only been to Canada once in my whole life. I went to Niagara Falls with my mom and sister and her bf at the time. I think we were in Ontario. All I recall is how clean the streets were and lots of flowers! :) Maybe one day I'll go again. My brother goes to Canada quite often as he is in Washington state now.

Well, the Warriors won tonight! It was an excellent game--so much action! The score was so close throughout the game. I was very surprised to see the Warriors win tonight after the Raptors were leading for awhile. Now the Raptors still lead in the Championship with 3 wins and Golden State has 2 wins now. Not sure when the next game will be but I will post it. If Golden State can tie up things there will also be a 7th game! My Dad got me interested in basketball. He loved LeBron and the Cleveland Cavaliers.

I was sorry to see Kevin Durant get injured tonight. He is one of GS' best players. He was out for quite awhile with an injury and just came back in tonight only to get hurt again. I'm thinking his last injury wasn't better yet and that's why he got hurt again.

The next game is Thursday at 6 pm pacific time zone. I'll be seeing it at 9 pm. Seems like a long time to wait to see them play again but it's really only less than 2 days away now. I hope I don't forget to watch! hahahaha

The next game is Thursday at 6 pm pacific time zone. I'll be seeing it at 9 pm. Seems like a long time to wait to see them play again but it's really only less than 2 days away now. I hope I don't forget to watch! hahahaha

Your eye lids might attack after 9?

It was nice to see a different team win. The Warriors were missing shots all series that seemed to go in at will over the last several years. The game was tight which was good but too many stoppages. Some from clunky play and other from extended breaks which in turn can mess up a team's rhythm.

End of this dynasty. Still a power house though.

It was nice to see a different team win. The Warriors were missing shots all series that seemed to go in at will over the last several years. The game was tight which was good but too many stoppages. Some from clunky play and other from extended breaks which in turn can mess up a team's rhythm.

End of this dynasty. Still a power house though.
Yes, the game certainly was tight. Didn't help that Curry missed the basket with his last shot that could have been a 3 pointer. GS could have played better for sure. I agree that the rhythm got messed up. The Raptors are pretty powerful, yet, too. I enjoyed the games I saw of the series and look forward to seeing who is going to be in it next year.

Back