Arguing With a Woman

Arguing With a Woman

Now I stand to be corrected of course, because I'm no historian, but in olden times men used to be Knighted for arguing back to a woman.
They would go before the Sovereign, kneel and be dubbed by the regal sword, however, that came to a stop with Elizabeth 1st, for men who dared to look at her the wrong way, instead of tapping the man infront of her on the shoulders with her weapon, she was inclined to do a wide swipe sideways, resulting in all those Knights with no heads called, Sir Oops 1, Sir Oops 2, Sir Oops 3 etc................ go on, tell me I'm wrong. :)

After being married for 50 years a man took a careful look at his wife one day and said...
"fifty" years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car and slept on a sofa bed and watched
a 10 inch black and white tv, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 18 year old girl..

Now... I have a $500,000 home, a $35,000 car and a nice big bed and a large screen
tv, but I'm sleeping with a 68 year old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up
your side of things."

His wife being a very reasonable woman told him to go out and find a hot 18 year old girl
and she would make sure that he would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car
sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10 inch black and white tv.

I think the great country singer, Hank Williams, had some experience with his wife and tells us so in some of the songs he wrote:

Well then she started nagging

She left the sink a'sagging

With dishes piled up high

No food upon the table she said if she was able

She'd cook something bye and bye

Then I began to wonder if I had made a blunder

When I said I do she must have read my thinking

Her eyes began to blinking and that gal broke in two

Why do we stay together

We always fuss and fight

You ain't never known to be wrong

And I ain't never been right

After being married for 50 years a man took a careful look at his wife one day and said...
"fifty" years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car and slept on a sofa bed and watched
a 10 inch black and white tv, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 18 year old girl..

Now... I have a $500,000 home, a $35,000 car and a nice big bed and a large screen
tv, but I'm sleeping with a 68 year old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up
your side of things."

His wife being a very reasonable woman told him to go out and find a hot 18 year old girl
and she would make sure that he would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car
sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10 inch black and white tv.
You have got it there my friend, in one. How I would dearly exchange ny worldly goods for a rampant, ahem, masculine desire.

Should I ever, ever argue with my wife I get the silent treatment. Doesn’t matter who’s right or wrong, I’m the one who tries to make amends. Women have an advantage over men by withholding mariatial privileges. It’s not fair for one person to have such power over another. 😭😢😫

Back