Aunt Pam is homesick, again.

Covid-19 has finally caught up with 'family'. Hubby's g-nephew and Lewis' mom both have tested positive. I have no other info other than that. They are extremely private and don't share much of what transpires in their family. Not even Lewis' grandma knows any details. She found out from the other daughter-in-law.

Prayers for them. He's only 5 years old.Screenshot_20211003-130310_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
@PamfromTx, I hope all your family members that were sick are feeling better!
I have not heard anything from hubby's family. My family has improved. They sent me photos of girls decorating Christmas cookies. They looked happy.

Lily got on phone with me but didn't want to talk. I asked her for her cousin and she replied that he was at 'college'. A two year old!

Received news that a very good friend passed away. She was the one who would always call me. We had something in common (cancer) and became closer because of this.

She went in for surgery to repair her arm as the bones were very fragile due to bone cancer. She fought sepsis and pneumonia and could not tolerate the pain.

I remember how afraid she was at what would be her final surgery. It broke my heart but I'd make her feel more positive.

Rest in peace my dear friend of 55 years. No more pain, dear Dora.

Last edited:
The girls are back in daycare and their mother is back to teaching. I hope this semester zips by. Lucy Jo will start school in the fall.

Gibby started his second semester of college and will soon start baseball practice.

Hubby and I will soon celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.

My friend was cremated and a memorial will be held in my hometown on the 8th. RIP, sweet friend.

And finally a photo of Lily Ann.
FB_IMG_1640913326764.jpg

Last edited:
Received news that a very good friend passed away. She was the one who would always call me. We had something in common (cancer) and became closer because of this.

She went in for surgery to repair her arm as the bones were very fragile due to bone cancer. She fought sepsis and pneumonia and could not tolerate the pain.

I remember how afraid she was at what would be her final surgery. It broke my heart but I'd make her feel more positive.

Rest in peace my dear friend of 55 years. No more pain, dear Dora.
So sorry that your good friend passed away! We are also receiving some news of cousins passing away, and it's been a little depressing at times, but I know they're in a good place. May Dora's memory be eternal. 🙏🌺🌺🌺

Back