Baby Boomer looking for fun normal friends

Lindsay10

Hi, This is my first try at this. I am wide awake at 2:00 a.m. and I thought that I would give this a try. I am a youthful person who enjoys joking with others, and remembering the fun I had in the late sixties and early seventies. I love the music of those days. I am not a druggie, and not interested in negative people. I am currently living in Minnesota. I have lived in Missouri, California, Kansas, Texas and Seattle.Anyway, I would very much like to get some friends going.

HI Lyndsay... it's almost 9am here in London... you've come to the right place to make friends, we're a multi-national forum...many of us are Baby Boomers..

welcome-London-Big-ben.webp

Hi Lindsay,welcome glad you found us, the more the merrier
As you learn your way around SF,you'll meet new online friends from around the world,many 'baby boomers{inc me} a cool place to hang out every day
Enjoy yourself
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Hi, This is my first try at this. I am wide awake at 2:00 a.m. and I thought that I would give this a try. I am a youthful person who enjoys joking with others, and remembering the fun I had in the late sixties and early seventies. I love the music of those days. I am not a druggie, and not interested in negative people. I am currently living in Minnesota. I have lived in Missouri, California, Kansas, Texas and Seattle.Anyway, I would very much like to get some friends going.
0ea17c85ec3d7cd82af5639b8e070e43[1].gif
Not sure that you can get all of us 'going'. Especially me ~ I get around slowly like a turtle. Welcome to the forum; we are glad you are here.

HI Lyndsay... it's almost 9am here in London... you've come to the right place to make friends, we're a multi-national forum...many of us are Baby Boomers..

welcome-London-Big-ben.webp
Hello! I am really interested in everything British. Do you remember the British Invasion? I would love to hear about you and your interests

Hello from Toronto. Lots of nice people on this forum, and a few old grumpies. You decide which is which. Cheers . Jim.
Hello! I have been considering moving to Toronto. I am living in a small country town right now, and I am really a city person. Do you like living there? Hope to hear from you again

Hello! I have been considering moving to Toronto. I am living in a small country town right now, and I am really a city person. Do you like living there? Hope to hear from you again
What country do you live in now ? Canada does not have a "Seniors Immigration program." JimB.

Back