Bags Under Eyes

Ruthanne

SF VIP
I noticed I am getting bags under my eyes and they get puffy, too. Any good remedies for them?

Get plenty of sleep
Cold compresses
Cucumber slices
Cold tea bags
Iced water

Not all at the same time mind you
Rotate items each night before bedtime and leave on eyes for 10 minutes
Thankyou will try.

I'm considering hiring a RedCap to carry the bags under my eyes.

No, really, I'm looking into Dermaplast. Has anyone here tried it? It's fairly pricy, which I wouldn't mind if I knew it would work, but I'd hate to fork out the cash if it's not going to do any good.
Never heard of it.

There are exercises to tone up the under-eye area. The skin around my eyes is wrinkle-free because I never rubbed the skin, always patted.

I get it when my sleep is bad ' I buy cucumber it does stop the swelling a lot 'cut thin in half moon shape
place it right under the eye so it covers all the bag ' leave why u make breakfast - for 10mins' the thinner u cut the half it
sticks more -

I get it when my sleep is bad ' I buy cucumber it does stop the swelling a lot 'cut thin in half moon shape
place it right under the eye so it covers all the bag ' leave why u make breakfast - for 10mins' the thinner u cut the half it
sticks more -
I haven't tried this yet. Bought some cucumber yesterday. My bags went down some when I got some sleep yesterday.

I use this for my eyes I purchased this at the dollar store I have two of them in my freezer they work great

Attachments

• FE2CB1A7-881D-4E8D-9A44-37B474FE50F7.jpeg
    FE2CB1A7-881D-4E8D-9A44-37B474FE50F7.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1
i am getting bags under my eyes also not bad yet---but i feel like as long as i can still move arround i am not going to worry about them

Back