Balding

Balding is natures way of transferring head hair to bushy eyebrows, long nose hair & keeping the inside of ears warm. Once completely bald all those areas are full of that transferred hair.

The time spent trying to hide balding by doing that dumb flip over would be better spent keeping the newly flourishing hair areas trimmed & less visible.

Balding is natures way of transferring head hair to bushy eyebrows, long nose hair & keeping the inside of ears warm. Once completely bald all those areas are full of that transferred hair.

The time spent trying to hide balding by doing that dumb flip over would be better spent keeping the newly flourishing hair areas trimmed & less visible.
I've never seen anyone go completely bald. Always a few tufts or wisps left.

So you took physical care of your mom. That's admirable. I know women who have done that, but few men.
Well we (4 men) only have 1 sister. We all took turns caring for mom when she had symptoms of dementia (except our brother who lives far away). The symptoms started a few months after our dad died. Or maybe we just started noticing them then, like maybe they were more apparent with dad not there to sort of hide them, or cover for her.

Well we (4 men) only have 1 sister. We all took turns caring for mom when she had symptoms of dementia (except our brother who lives far away). The symptoms started a few months after our dad died. Or maybe we just started noticing them then, like maybe they were more apparent with dad not there to sort of hide them, or cover for her.
Even so, most guys I know don't do it. They might for their spouses, but not their mothers, at least not when it came to bathing her and such. Good on you.

Back