Been In Hospital Since early Monday morning and now out

Lon

I had a episode Of my long standing ATRIAL FIB Early Monday AM. Haven't had any episodes for five years. My heart rate went to 174 bpm. New med should keep the ole ticker stable.

Sorry to,hear you had a stint in hospital Lon ...it's good to hear your on the mend ..
My daughter recently had Day surgery ( keyhole ) through her groin to her heart for the same issue ,her heart rate was going up to 200 bpm

Sorry to,hear you had a stint in hospital Lon ...it's good to hear your on the mend ..
My daughter recently had Day surgery ( keyhole ) through her groin to her heart for the same issue ,her heart rate was going up to 200 bpm

Sounds like your daughter had a ABLATION. I had the same procedure in2010. It took care of the A Fib for a few years and then came back. They burn small spots in the heart that interfere with the electrical signals, but some time later on new spots cause the problem and another procedure is done. New meds for me may take care of the problem if not I will probably have to have another ABLATION. I am sure your daughter is on a BLOOD THINNER Strokes can occur when we are in afib if not on a blood thinner. A Fib is irritating but no one dies from it.

I had a episode Of my long standing ATRIAL FIB Early Monday AM. Haven't had any episodes for five years. My heart rate went to 174 bpm. New med should keep the ole ticker stable.
Glad to hear your home and better, Lon. My daughter has AFib and no episodes for 5 years also. You have some important stuff coming up. So take good care!!

Back