Best TikTok Senior Videos!

TikTok. is under Communist China surveillance.
We do not watch TikTok.
Wall Street Journal 1/8/2023
When Grandma is a TikTok Star and Grandkids are their managers

Dolores Paolino dances, tells salty jokes and dresses up like Marilyn Monroe for her 2.4 million TikTok followers. She’s 89.

Her only phone is a landline, which means she can’t record herself or post anything on TikTok. That is the job of her 20-year-old grandson Julian Giacobbo, who also writes scripts and edits videos into 30-second clips.

“He does it all,” says Ms. Paolino, who lives in South Philadelphia and shot to fame three years ago when her grandson recorded her downing a spiked iced tea when she was supposed to be chaperoning his Halloween party.
Grandchildren who accidentally turned their grandparents into TikTok stars are finding themselves in an unexpected role: managing the careers of their much older relatives. While granny gets recognized at diners and doctor’s visits, the youngsters are toiling behind the scenes making deals with advertisers, responding to fan comments and figuring out how to teach octogenarians the latest TikTok dances.

It can be rewarding. Companies pay for the senior stars to promote toys, laundry detergent and other products. Several grandparents and younger relatives interviewed say they split the money.

TikTok is being banned from government phones these days.
I would not open anything from that site.
I don't think it's conspiracy to say you are opening yourself up to
spyware.

TikTok is being banned from government phones these days.
I would not open anything from that site.
I don't think it's conspiracy to say you are opening yourself up to
spyware.
No, not a conspiracy, but you have to ask yourself why does the American government denounce open and free dialog in social media of one platform, when they have manipulated FaceBook for years to surpress objections against government.
TikTok does nothing more than FaceBook or Twitter, or Amazon.
If you use amazon, have you ever noticed when you discuss something in your home then go online and see advertisements on that same product you talked about? It happens all too often. Talk about intrusion!
TikTok does something that no media outlet can. They show first hand news that is happening around the world, people videoing what is going on real time, not filtered or manipulated by the mainstream media. The US cannot control open filtered news.

Back