Bill's Cosy Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy Mitchell - Look at that girl

Fowler takes on the robbers | The Thin Blue Line

These are Shakespeare's words exact words fused with Joss Wheldon's music composition.
Sigh No More sung by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon, from Joss Whedon's movie, Much Ado About Nothing (2012)

I watched the whole movie on Tribeca (free trial subscription with Amazon Prime). It was unique in that it used the exact words from Shakespeare's play for the script but in todays setting with modern day characters. It was fascinating in that way and all in HD black and white...fine art execution.

These are Shakespeare's words exact words fused with Joss Wheldon's music composition.
Sigh No More sung by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon, from Joss Whedon's movie, Much Ado About Nothing (2012)

I watched the whole movie on Tribeca (free trial subscription with Amazon Prime). It was unique in that it used the exact words from Shakespeare's play for the script but in todays setting with modern day characters. It was fascinating in that way and all in HD black and white...fine art execution.
I was carried away with this delightful song, thank you, Lara. :)

About 1953/1954 my Aunty didn't want to go to the flicks on her own to watch this film (back then ladies didn't go to the flicks unaccompanied), so she asked me to go with her, and I'm glad she did, that 'happy' theme music from the film 'Genevieve' has stayed with me all my life, I regularly whistle the tune and folk ask what the tune is.....:whistle:

Larry Adler - Genevieve Waltz, from the Film ''Genevieve''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back