Boozercruiser is now in The Hot Seat!

212018-hotseat.jpg
458798021444609106e07ef4784e479d_7508.jpeg

1. VickyNightowl has left The Hot Seat.
2. Ameriscot has left The Hot Seat.
3. Ina has left The Hot Seat
4. Sifuphil has left The Hot Seat
5. Ralphy has just vacated The Hot Seat.

6. Boozercruiser is now in the Hot Seat!

7. Lydiag
8. Gail.s
9. Arachne
10. Bobw235
11 Whatinthe
12. Shalimar
13. Lon
14. Mariana
15. fureverywhere
16. Cheshire Cat
17. Gia

Just in case anyone is not aware yet what this is all about...

This thread is for people to either offer, or be nominated by another member to go into The HOT Seat, so we can possibly find out more about our friends here.
Once in that 'hot seat' so to speak, the idea is for other members to ask that person questions about their life and interests in general.
Perhaps where they live, do they have pets, do they like a drink, do they go on holidays much, and if so where?
I don't really know, as that is for you to decide.
The person will be in the 'Hot Seat' for around 2 days (around 48 hours) answering questions as and when they can.
That's the general thinking anyway.
Please feel free to offer either yourself, or nominate another forum member, who may or may not want to do this of course.
I think that you will all agree that our VickyNightowl, Ameriscot, Ina, Sifuphil and Ralphy all did a rather sterling job in answering their particular questions. I for one feel that I know a lot about them than I did before, which gives me a warm glow.
So now sitting in The Hot Seat is Boozercruiser.
Boozercruiser will be strapped in until around 4PM GMT on Sunday evening,

PS.
One question per post please!
:cool:

Last edited:
What is the worst thing you were caught doing as a child?

Thank you Annie.
Near where I lived in Liverpool, there was a rather steep very long hill.
I was around 11 at the time, and my friends and I used to climb on the back of a whatever was available lorry to get to the top of the hill.
I was caught doing this by a policeman.
I lived in a Coronation Street type of terraced house, and the policeman took me home, and of course I got a good scolding.
I remember the shame of that even now as the neighbours all wanted to know why Mom and Dad had police at the door! :eek:

How nice of you to share photos with us. So you live near the water. Is there any good fishing there & if so do you fish?

Thank you for mentioning the photos BW, and of course if anyone wants the same when it is their turn, then I can do theirs as well.
Actually we live by the Seaside in Rhos on Sea, North West Wales, but I don't fish.
Others around here do though.

1. Was taken by the River Mersey in Liverpool
2. Aberdovy West Wales.
3. Benidorm.
4. Lake Garda
5. West Wales coast.

No, not particularly hiking as such, but we do a lot of 10/20 mile coastal promenade and coastal path walking every 3/4 days.
Depending on the weather of course.
Also general country and hill walking when out and about, particularly when on holiday.

That sounds nice!

When you bicycle do you follow bike trails?

Ok I need to know I am a whovian, have you ever seen Dr.Who filming around your town or another place?..Or even met some of the cast ? I know it is made in Wales and yes Wales is huge but one never knows.. Thank you

Not to veer far off the Hot Seat, but I'm pleased with how Sustrans Scotland is building more and more bike trails!

Have you ever lived in another country? If not, would you ever want to and if so which one?

Not to veer far off the Hot Seat, but I'm pleased with how Sustrans Scotland is building more and more bike trails!

Have you ever lived in another country? If not, would you ever want to and if so which one?

No Annie we haven't.
As in the property show A Home in the Sun, Home or away, we toyed with the idea of moving abroad, without ever actually doing it.

Back