Boy, was I wrong about Covid.

Some vaccines do give full protection. Both smallpox and polio seem to have been eradicated thanks to vaccination. This current vaccine was rushed through, so we are in effect, being used as guinea pigs.

Yes, and if we hadn't had to put up with all these masks, and shutdowns, and vaccines, over the past 2 years, the death toll would probably be in the multiple millions by now, and half the workplaces would be shut down due to workers trying to recover from getting infected. Store shelves would be half empty, hospitals would be overrun, and our entire economy would be in recession. But, we would have our "Freedom".
Very true, good to have a few reasonable voices here. šŸ‘

Asher Notheis, Breaking New Reporter....."Reputable Site"??????

Sounds like your "name" is accurate.
Did you look at vaers data? Did you do your own search for the data? Seems like the answer would be no since you replied so quickly, in that article you can see it is Walensky that made the statement, the head of CDC.
The entire narrative spun for the last 2 years is falling apart as more and more studies are released.
From wonder.cdc.gov the number of people injured or died from just the Pfizer ā€˜vaccineā€™.
PFIZER\BIONTECH375,97424.59%

No vaccine is 100% protection, I think most people knew that back when common sense prevailed. However, you can protect yourself from manipulation and misinformation by staying away from fringe / conspiracy media that will have you mistrust everything outside of their agenda.
True, I knew long before I took my first Moderna vaccine that they gave more protection from getting so sick you would need hospitalization or you would die from the virus. Everyone I spoke to knew that long ago, amazing that some are just waking up to reality now. You're right, it's the fringe media that draws these people down the rabbit hole.....many unfortunately are no longer alive today because of it.

The overall poor health condition of the typical American has undoubtedly made the coronavirus in America much worse. I believe it was the Director of the National Institute of Health who complained bitterly about this.
Chronic junk food diet filled with toxic chemicals, lack of exercise, obesity, smoking, drinking, drugs, stressed out, lack of sleep, lack of water, etc.
Each person has the same opportunity to make their own decisions and reject these destructive habits. To look at these problems from a distance, objectively. Not just be part of it, caught up in the middle of it.

Certain people will believe what they want to believe. They are purveyors of misinformation. Only the gullible will follow them. There is no quoted evidence that CDC or Fauci ever said that the vaccine would prevent a person from getting the virus. These scientists know how vaccines work.

I got the Shingrix vaccine that has a 97% efficacy. Even though I am not a scientist, I know that there is a tiny chance that I can still catch shingles.
Yes, there is also a tiny chance that I can still catch shingles - after catching it 40 years ago.

I hope it wasn't that bad for you. I've never caught and don't want to.
3 or 4 days of pain in a spot on my back & one on my chest, then a few blisters that healed.
Ex wife insisted on seeing a doctor. He explained what it was & wanted to give me a B-12 shot. I asked, "Will that cure it?" He said, "No." I said "Then no thanks." Never came back.

3 or 4 days of pain in a spot on my back & one on my chest, then a few blisters that healed.
Ex wife insisted on seeing a doctor. He explained what it was & wanted to give me a B-12 shot. I asked, "Will that cure it?" He said, "No." I said "Then no thanks." Never came back.
When my dad got shingles, he was in agony from it. Luckily our family doctor told him to pretend he was going to fly overseas so he could get a small pox shot. He did and he got the shot and it somehow cleared everything up for him right away. This was way back in the seventies when doctors still made house calls and actually cared about their patients well being. šŸ¤—

Back