Bullseye

Meanderer

Supreme Member
hobbies-leisure-rash-bullseye-bullseye_rash-doctors-darts-rmo0401_low.jpg

Reason for this thread: This past Friday, I was mowing grass in the afternoon, and later that day, noticed a bite on my lower leg. It looked like it might be a tick, and I tried to remove it without success. On Saturday it had a red rash around it, and on Sunday I went to the Absolute Primary Care and they gave me a script for Antibiotics. (2 weeks). This is a first for me, and I recently read that mini-ticks are around, and are the size of a pencil point, to small to be seen or felt. (I do use bug off spray, and will use more.)
flea-louse-mites-ticks-65-638.jpg

Last edited:
... and they gave me a script for Antibiotics. 92 weeks). This is a first for me, and I recently read that mini-ticks are around, and are the size of a pencil point, to small to be seen or felt. (I do use bug off spray, and will use more.)

Am I understanding correctly, 92 weeks of antibiotics ?!! I might go 7-10 days taking them. You would have nipped Lyme disease in the bud by starting so early, I think.

I've had the mini-tick bites. Thought they were just baby ticks.

"Seed tick bites can cause intense itching in humans and pets. Seed ticks are nothing but the larval forms (or smaller versions) of dog ticks."

Insects of all kinds are bad this year down here because we had a very mild winter. I've apparently tracked fleas in the house from the yard on my clothes. They found my cat. She is 100% indoor. I've been running around the house in white socks checking my feet every few steps. Dosed the cat with Frontline.

I think we should learn how to capture and eat insects. They seem to be taking over. Might as well make good use of them. Ha!

NOT 92 weeks. The 9 was meant to be a parenthesis. (2 weeks)
...have Jiminy Cricket over for lunch!

NOT 92 weeks. The 9 was meant to be a parenthesis. (2 weeks)

Ooops! I should have figured that out. I know treatment of "advanced" Lyme disease is a long drawn out process. I guess I thought maybe they were giving you enough to cover all possibilities from now on into the future. {dunce cap on}

Sorry, Meanderer, not ground fine enough. Scanning the picture I can see legs and feelers. :p

Why are they picking on sweet little crickets that only make the night sound beautiful? Why not fire ants!!! :mad:

Nice sign, Bea! The bullseye is probably their name for their rivet. At their press conference, a reporter wanted to ask "a larger,more overall" question. The owner said "wait a minute, til I put on my larger overalls"!:rolleyes:

Aunt Bea;646964 said:

2 burning questions: would vegans eat insects 🐜🦂🕷🦗?
Nobody better eat the pollinators!🐝
And if range cattle eat nothing but grasses why isn’t beef considered a plant based food?

Back