Buying gold

In 2008 there were massive margin calls across the boards that hit anyone who was leveraged, thus forced de-leveraging caused big investors to sell their borrowed assets, such as silver, investment properties, and multi-million dollar homes as speculators had to liquidate to meet their margin calls. When silver plunged it was not possible to find small size physical silver to purchase anywhere near spot price. I was a purchaser of silver at the time and know this for a fact. This was a huge signal that the sell-off was not based on fundamentals.

There is a reason J.P. Morgan has been cornering the silver market. Ask yourself why.

Silver is money, therefore, has value. Currency is not money and has no value. In the coming currency reset the dollar (currency) will plunge...a devaluation of 50% is possible. I truly hope that you and everyone reading this will protect themselves while there is still time.

When I was a child if I had a silver Ben Franklin half-dollar, I thought I had the moon [50 cents bought a lot in the 50s.]
So I fancy those, plus silver dollars.

In 2008 there were massive margin calls across the boards that hit anyone who was leveraged, thus forced de-leveraging caused big investors to sell their borrowed assets, such as silver, investment properties, and multi-million dollar homes as speculators had to liquidate to meet their margin calls. When silver plunged it was not possible to find small size physical silver to purchase anywhere near spot price. I was a purchaser of silver at the time and know this for a fact. This was a huge signal that the sell-off was not based on fundamentals.

There is a reason J.P. Morgan has been cornering the silver market. Ask yourself why.

Silver is money, therefore, has value. Currency is not money and has no value. In the coming currency reset the dollar (currency) will plunge...a devaluation of 50% is possible. I truly hope that you and everyone reading this will protect themselves while there is still time.

you can think that about silver but the fact is it was just another commodity and sunk like one . it did not have the resilience of gold which was up so i don't buy the margin call thing . there was no reason to have a margin call on gold as it made highs unlike silver . which is an industrial metal more then anything monetary . if you are fearing hyper inflation gold and maybe silver will be similar , that is unlikely to be the case in a recession or depression .

gold has held a positive real return in 98% of market drops . silver has not come close to doing any such thing . which is why defensive portfolio's like the harry brown 4x4 permanent portfolio , the golden butterfly , the desert portfolio all use gold , no silver . to much unreliability in action for silver as a defensive asset in anything but high inflation .

i-brVK78J-M.jpg

Back