Cafe Entre Amis

When I go for my annual checkup in Jan. with my primary I'm gonna ask him to check my thyroid again. It ran in the family with every single woman on mom's side of the family. It may be part of the reason for whatever is happening right now with me.

I'm downloading a free game that just came to the Nintendo Switch yesterday. Will see how that goes. Some of the games are too glitchy to play. Bear and Breakfast has been on the Switch for at least 6 mo to a yr and they're having so many issues with it that people have been ready to quit playing it.

I already quit playing it cuz I have no patience for that. If you're a developer and you put a game out for people to buy, it should be in proper working order. Otherwise you're just rippin us off.

Palia is free so if it doesn't work right it's no skin off my hide.

Many of the games are $60 on average. They recently brought out a new one called Fae Farm and the reviews so far are not good. It was one I was interested in but decided to hold off on. There are some more new games coming next year that I'm interested in but I wanna wait and see the game play and reviews I think. I have plenty to keep me busy now.

somehow between the fiber optic guys coming back to do more crap today and the landlord arriving to drill and saw and hammer...i managed a few hours of sleep. saying i'm annoyed would be putting it mildly. i wanna put a big sign in the door that says GO AWAY!

found a couple more free games to add to my collection on the Switch. some of the free games are really good. wish they had more of interest to me.

time to find something for lunch.

Well, I have a tiny bit of good news this evening. For now, my breathing has improved some. Whether it stays that way remains to be seen. Since my bp has been so high I tossed the caffeine. Haven't hardly had any in days anyway. Took me two days to drink a 20 oz Coke.

I think I'm just gonna make the final switch to decaf/caffeine free for good. Still wheezing but not as bad. Still coughing up congestion but nothing like before. I'm gonna make me some decaf coffee and look for a movie to watch. Might be back later. Depends on whether I get tired enough to sleep.

Well, I'm still alive. Getting ready to eat and take my antibiotic. I just got my groceries ordered. Almost $300 for just me and they wanted 5% as a tip. I'm not giving them $15 I don't have as extra when I have 3 ER bills coming. That's madness!

I ended up watching the first Bad Boys movie and went to bed shortly after. Still sleeping 9 and 10 hrs at night. I am definitely gonna have the doc run some more blood work next month on my thyroid. I think something may be up there.

Didn't get woken up this morning for once. Between the neighbors and the fiber optic guys I'm a little grouchy. The act of putting away the groceries will wear me out so I plan to get dinner delivered later. Probably gonna order Dominoes cuz it's the least expensive. Maybe a couple pizzas and a couple orders of lava cake. 😋

Just gonna chill and play video games today. I have some I haven't even started on yet. I got one that is an alchemist game. Looks similar to one I played on the chromebook. I play Assassins Creed and I got the Grand Theft Auto trilogy. Plus a bunch of cozy games that are super relaxing. I had downloaded two free shooter games but they took forever to load and play so I deleted them. I would rather play a single player game anyway.

They were out of a bunch of stuff at the store so it took forever to order my groceries. Had to get a more expensive instant decaf this time but it was dark roast so it might be worth it. 😁 Might watch Bad Boys 2 tonight.

Good for you Marci...glad you got some relief....this morn when
I got up I headed straight to my nebulizer for some treatment
before starting to do anything...I seem to be a bit better for it
too.....take care....
Glad it helped. Sometimes I do my treatment right away. Sometimes I'm ok for a bit. On my days off there are times when I can go all day with no treatment. Not right now though. Right now I'm doing one about every 2 hrs.

I ordered from Papa John's instead. I got a medium pizza and some chicken parm bites and brownies. Having the parm bites with salad and Doritos. Pizza is for tomorrow.

I put on some music for immune system boosting and sickness healing to sleep with. Was out cold til I had to pee. LOL!

Almost done with one of my 3 books I have going. I wish I could use our public library but, with my hrs I'd never get the books back on time. I don't like being pressured to read at a certain pace. Plus the whole bedbugs in the library thing. *Shudders* We even have scabies in this town. I only heard about those back home. Never heard of an actual infestation on a person. This is why I won't buy anything used.

Found some supplements for the time being to assist with any thyroid issues I'm having. Might be able to manage til my annual appt. with the primary that first week of Jan. We'll see.

At the moment I am feeling a bit better. *fingers crossed* Haven't had hardly any caffeine in several days. Been two or three whole days without it. Feeling better for sure. Heart isn't trying to pound its way out of my chest.

Gonna go read and try to sleep some more.

If I could ask, how much caffeine were you drinking? Or did any amount do that?
I basically drink 2 cups of coffee and several sodas a day. The caffeine isn't the cause but as bad as my bp has been since I've been sick, it has only enhanced the problem. Since I've laid off of it I have felt better. I already have issues with rapid pulse due to my breathing medications.

More good news this morning. I am finally starting to feel better. I didn't finish Bad Boys 2. I have noticed some movies are kind of annoying to watch. I don't care for movies where people are screaming and arguing and stuff. It gets on my nerves. I prefer something a little calmer.

I tried playing this Potion Craft game I bought but, I couldn't really see the stuff I was supposed to read cuz it was so damn tiny you needed a magnifying glass. Plus the game was a pain in the neck. So it is gone from my library. It wasn't horribly expensive so it's no real loss.

I started this one called Spirit Tea last night. I think I'll like it. It's a cute little game. When I look back at the graphics in video games when I was a kid compared to now, I am so happy things improved there. LOL! The graphics on some of the older games isn't as good but still better than say....Atari's Pong.

I have today and tomorrow to rest. Planning to return to work Monday. Hopefully I won't get dragged into the office and chewed out for being out sick so much this past 2 weeks. I tried to work on nights when I shouldn't have even been there. They should be thankful. The others don't do that.

228116-Have-A-Lovely-Day.jpg

Back