Cafe Entre Amis

Morning SF family. Having coffee & doing my treatment before I get ready for work. Today should be slower. Sundays usually are. I am looking for information online about cpap machines and what to expect since I have no idea other than seeing dad's. I'm sure it will take getting used to. The new girl seems nice but I don't know if she'll stay. She wants to get into forensics. She's 19 so more power to her. The other lady won't start til Oct. just before my sleep study. It's a long time between now and then. Hope she doesn't change her mind or we're screwed. We had two decide to turn their notice in on Wed. or Thurs. I think it was Thurs. They want to work at Dillons. I don't think they're gonna like that but whatever.

πŸ‚πŸπŸ‘»πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‡πŸ‚πŸπŸ‘»πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‡πŸ‚πŸπŸ‘»πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‡

Played some more of my new Ooblets game last night. It's kinda cute. I'm still trying to get it figured out. The Ooblets have dance offs for certain achievements. I gotta figure out how to get her to fix up her farm house. So much to learn. :LOL:

πŸ‚πŸπŸ‘»πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‡πŸ‚πŸπŸ‘»πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‡πŸ‚πŸπŸ‘»πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦‡

Sept. just started and they already put Halloween decorations out in the infusion department. They should just put them all out and leave them all out for all holidays for the entire year. That would make just as much sense. LMAO!

Morning SF family. Having coffee & doing my treatment before I get ready for work. Today should be slower. Sundays usually are. I am looking for information online about cpap machines and what to expect since I have no idea other than seeing dad's. I'm sure it will take getting used to. The new girl seems nice but I don't know if she'll stay. She wants to get into forensics. She's 19 so more power to her. The other lady won't start til Oct. just before my sleep study. It's a long time between now and then. Hope she doesn't change her mind or we're screwed. We had two decide to turn their notice in on Wed. or Thurs. I think it was Thurs. They want to work at Dillons. I don't think they're gonna like that but whatever.

Played some more of my new Ooblets game last night. It's kinda cute. I'm still trying to get it figured out. The Ooblets have dance offs for certain achievements. I gotta figure out how to get her to fix up her farm house. So much to learn. :LOL:

Sept. just started and they already put Halloween decorations out in the infusion department. They should just put them all out and leave them all out for all holidays for the entire year. That would make just as much sense. LMAO!
Have a good day at work, @MarciKS

Had a good day. I'm having some dinner. Then I am video game bound. Might finish watching Hope Floats while I play.

πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

Any single men with AARP here? They're now offering a free second membership for anyone in your household. πŸ˜‚

πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

I'm going to risk my life Monday and go to Walmart. Hopefully I'll make it out alive. πŸ˜‰

How can you play well and watch a movie at the same time? I can't do that. I'd lose the game and not understand the movie.
i usually play my game with the sound off and listen to the movie. i don't have any video games that really require the sound. some games the sound effects annoy the bejeezus outta me anyway.

so doc put me on spironolactone for my fluid buildup. it says it takes 2 wks for it to get into your system and start working fully. it makes me feel kinda wonky when i take it. i read that drs suggest taking it before bed for the patients who feel wonky. plus it doesn't make me release fluid til like way later so it's not gonna interrupt my sleep. i find it concerning that it could put too much potassium into my system so i take it every other day. i got enough going on right now.

so far i'm breathing ok. i been cutting the steroids in half to make them stretch as far as i can before i run out since my appt. isn't until mid october for my sleep test. i think he will be reluctant to give me more for a while.

Darlings I'm home! 😁

I am now the proud owner of 200 OtterPops. That should take care of me for a little bit. I'd rather eat those anymore than ice cream. Gas was $3.31 a gal. 😲 I had to do a double take on the pump. No matter what I do I can never get out of Walmart in under 2 hrs. The cheapest item on my list was 93Β’ for bread. The most expensive item was....$12.94 for a 32 oz. container of chicken salad with celery, dried cranberries and pecans in it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for good chicken salad. πŸ˜† Grand total of $155.28 for 28 items. And that included veering off into the toy section for a looksie and the book section for a looksie. LOL! Almost got hit by two other old ladies who decided I didn't need to pass they just walk right in front of ya here. They're very rude. I survived it though. Thank God!

I'm resting. I had some sherbet and I'm contemplating dinner. I'm gradually easing into a decaf lifestyle even though I really don't want to. I'm trying to do my heart a favor. I still have 2 pkgs. of regular coffee that there's no way in hell I'm tossing. So I currently have a half Green Mountain Dark Magic/half decaf mix. I have Sprite waiting in the corner of the kitchen for the Coke to move on. LMAO!

Dad is wanting to talk about Mom now and I'm just not there yet. I don't know if I'll ever be. I just can't. I can barely manage thinking about her without bursting into tears.

Alright, time for food!

Had a good day. Going through some emotional stuff right now. Struggling a lot with my depression. Just haven't been in the mood for anything. Even talking. Gonna have a salad and then decide if I need more than that. Night.​

Take care of yourself, sometimes we need to have quiet time just to reflect on our feelings. You will find some peace, just look for it. It is there!

they decided to go ahead and switch my weekends this month. i'm not sure what my new schedule will be but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna hafta reschedule my doc appt i had set up for the 19th. so i will get 2 weekends off in a row. this weekend and next weekend. so i'm looking forward to getting this work day outta the way so i can enjoy 2 days of chillin. i guess next week is environmental services week at work. they're gonna do something different for us each day. i'm not sure but i think we're getting burgers monday as a free meal. *shrugs*

they caught one of the guys i work with hiding and watching tv on his phone last night so i'm sure there will be another meeting and paper to sign about that today. lol! i just cannot imagine doing that at work. it's shameful.

always try to find one thing to make you smile each day no matter what.
ezgif-5-234c391b51.jpg

:coffee: afternoon all

poor queen elizabeth...dead 2 days and already the verbal bashing has started. it's a shame. life just doesn't seem to matter anymore. it's become disposable just like everything else. i can't imagine being a royal and having to live a certain way to fit the public eye. seems like an odd life. but being in charge like that had to have been a lot of work.

i'm off the weekend. had a slow start. woke at 1 pm and getting ready for another cup of coffee. then i plan to go back to work on my animal crossing island.

we are experiencing a nice fall like day here. cool temps and light rain. i love it! it's a nice break from the roaring heat we've had.

have a good day all.

I have been banned from Facebook for two days because I apparently am spamming by liking too many posts. WTF? I guess I'll just hafta look and not touch anything while I'm there from now on. If we can't like posts without getting banned what the hell do they expect us to do there? It's getting ridiculous.

I've been going through my video game library and picking out the ones I don't like and digging into the Cloud and getting out some of the older ones that I had set aside or hadn't even played yet. This one is called Cozy Grove. I'm not far into it but I think it's gonna be fun.

Back