Can men ever know what a woman wants?Don’t take this seriously.....

That depends on what he is actually doing in the forest. Here, we often call it poaching......

So, basically, what you are saying is that if you found a purely innocent man, alone in the forest, you would accuse him of poaching, so that you could kill him? :):):)

That is the most powerful response I have ever heard to that joke!!

Usually people just say, "Yes! of course he is still wrong!"

But you want to murder him!!!

Remind me to never upset you!!! :):):)

Yeah, my wife has no problem just coming right out with it, and that's great. But apparently she's one in a million.
Well there’s at least one more of us! That was kind of the point of my earlier response. I TELL Ron what I want. I don’t expect him to read my mind. I don’t expect that, just because he loves me, he should know.

I tell him things like “This (seasonal event) is important to me, so I’ll be disappointed if you don’t acknowledge it. But I don’t care about that (seasonal event) one” And “I have no problem if you don’t attend dance events with me but this one coming up is important to me and I’d like you at attend” Stuff like that.

I tell him what’s important and what’s not. What my favorite flowers are. The kind of thing I’d like for Christmas … I’ll even give him a very specific list if he wants it, just like I expect from my kids because even though we’re really close sometimes I have no clue.

I tell Ron when I’m upset, when he’s hurt my feelings, when I’m frustrated or annoyed with him. (We’re very compatible so it doesn’t happen much) I tell him when he’s done or said something that I find meaningful, that makes me happy, fills my heart, touches me.

And I expect exactly the same from him! He understands now, after a few false starts, that he will ALWAYS know exactly where he stands with me, because I will never hesitate to say. He is hugely relieved by this approach to our relationship! And after hearing about the kinds of guessing games he had to play with his ex, I understand his relief.

He’s never gonna have to guess with me because I will always say. And if it’s something he’s unclear about all he has to do is ask. I have never/will never tell him I’m fine if I’m not. He doesn’t get the silent treatment. I don’t make him sleep in the couch. I am as transparent and authentic as I know how to be.

Saves a LOT of time and turmoil!!

Back