Can men ever know what a woman wants?Don’t take this seriously.....

No Graham,, you're wrong, but you've given a perfect example of what I meant. Break Also, I didn't say what you put in quotes I said, "Men might have a better chance of finding out what women want if they quit wanting them to want what they want them to want.
Can it be just possible a sentence with five " WANTS" in it, (and a double negative possibly?), is beyond the "ken" of "most men/guys, even women" I'd guess??????
In short, he (my husband) doesn't really want to know what I want. It might involve effort like finding my size or remembering which writers I like. He wants me to want flowers because all he has to do is walk into Kroger and grab a bunch.
That man should take a bow, and on behalf of all mankind, both men and women, having a go at understanding sentences like the above, and when his brain has totally given out, and her decided on the flowers as the safest option, (knowing whatever he does will be wrong!), at least he never forgot did he,..., "Well done that man"! :)

You should be asking can men ever know what a sheep wants I'm from Yorkshire :ROFLMAO:

I've had a few suggestions given to me as to what a sheep might want to do, having kept a few myself, (either escape or turn their toes up I believe!).
BTW I visited the Yorkshire dales for the first time last year, and have fallen for the area, so will definitely be back again soon. :)

Last edited:
Haha your right, also you can't get round the front to give them a kiss 🤣 sorry
These jokes go on and on dont they, such as "What did she say after the first time you did it,......., Baa!"
Is it still okay to mention them though, (they should be banned as a service to comedy really, though the silly stuff we used to laugh at as a teenager doesn't bear thinking about :) ).

Mrstime wrote: its rather amazing how sexist this thread is. I see here that most men don't actually like women they just like sex.

Mrstime, it would be inappropriate for me to ask someone's age, but no one should really have been old enough to have joined this forum to know that yes, many men are probably as you say, "Interested in one thing", and most like being sexist on a joke thread, (guilty as charged on being sexist on a joke thread, though whether we're actually being sexist or telling the truth, "the juries still out on that one"!).

However, as we're on a joke thread I can tell you of a former work colleague of mine, whose sage comment went something like this, " Before you're married you think sex is so good you wish you could eat it, after you've married you wish you had"! :)
A German comedian once said: "Before I married, I wanted to live forever." 🤣

Back