Cat Comforts Dog while at the Vet's

Kaila

SF VIP
I don't know how to put a link here,
but this is so cute, I knew some of you would want to see it.🐶🐱:love:

If you put this into a Search engine, you could probably find it.

Sweet cat comforts dog during visit to Vet

Perhaps one of you, knows how to put the link on this thread, for others.:)

Btw, I can't get the sound, on my computer,
but I loved it without any soundtrack.

Some others of you, might appreciate it, muted, with just the visual, as well.:geek:

Last edited:
Sorry I do not agree with any of you., but it is how one perceives the vision in front of them. The poor dog looks miserable, I think it is a lady who is pushing his head up towards the cage, he is not doing that of his own free will. IMO the cat is not comforting the dog he wants to scratch the dog, my cat does that to my dog all the time and she is not comforting him. I am very upset at what that person is doing to the poor dog.

Sorry I do not agree with any of you., but it is how one perceives the vision in front of them. The poor dog looks miserable, I think it is a lady who is pushing his head up towards the cage, he is not doing that of his own free will. IMO the cat is not comforting the dog he wants to scratch the dog, my cat does that to my dog all the time and she is not comforting him. I am very upset at what that person is doing to the poor dog.
If you notice the girl at the dogs right she is clearly, it seems to me, doing something with the dogs legs, feet, etc. The woman with her hands on the dog is merely stationing it. She is very gently tightening,/lifting the upper body/head/neck for some reason for the girl below to help. The cat is merely playing.

I did watch it again but I am sure if that dog was free he would not be standing under the cage . If they are doing something with the dog would it not be easier than half in or out of a cage which is where that dog is standing. Sorry but I have to agree to disagree

I don't see how he is positioned in the cage makes a difference to any alleged cruelty charge? You don't know what they are doing to make such an allegation!

I don't see how he is positioned in the cage makes a difference to any alleged cruelty charge? You don't know what they are doing to make such an allegation!
I was not alleging cruelty, I just think it was staged, sorry if I offended you. You are right I don't know what they are doing but then again do you?

No I don't know what the girl below is doing, obviously something with the legs or feet. Maybe he stepped in a bunch of poo and they cleaned it off without letting the dog come out and track?

Back