CNN chief Jeff Zucker exits over sexual relationship with top executive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that important ? I don't care who's boinking who ....... so long as it doesn't involve tax-payer money.

The only one that I thought was an exception was the Bubba/Monica thing ........ In the oval office ?! during business hours ? I thought was disrespectful to the office & the people.

I do not need moral leadership from my government ........ as such I do not care what they do, in or out of the bedroom.

The Bubba/Monica case in any corporate environment would have been grounds for immediate dismissal, even in the 90s. It's amazing in a way that Clinton was able to tough it out. It was a huge black eye for the feminist movement, as people like Gloria Steinem fell all over themselves explaining away Clinton's behavior.

CNN's eagle eyed "media reporter" Brian Stelter (aka Mr. Potato Head) somehow missed this story, despite it being an open secret within CNN offices.
o_O Mr. Potato Head? Brian is wonderful. So are his wife, NY1 Transit reporter Jamie Stelter and his 2 beautiful little girls Sunny & Story. Can't believe you said that! Sounds like something someone else here would say (No names please).

It seems the conflicts of interests were a big an issue as dating a subordinate. Including coaching/advising a politician(then NY governor Cuomo)- news figure their network would be covering. But there were conflicting interests with his bestie including giving her jobs others would have to compete for. Judging by how long this went on one has to wonder if this was a case of the inmates running the asylum which happens in many companies, offices, job locations etc. Sooner or later that atmosphere can start dragging on productivity and the brand.

Last edited:
o_O Mr. Potato Head? Brian is wonderful. So are his wife, NY1 Transit reporter Jamie Stelter and his 2 beautiful little girls Sunny & Story. Can't believe you said that! Sounds like something someone else here would say (No names please).

Google "Mr. Potato Head" and you'll get lots of Brian Stelter photos. I didn't make the name up.

He may be a wonderful person and good family man, but he is a ridiculously biased leftist hack masquerading as an objective reporter. And in not reporting on the Zucker story, he either a) knew and didn't report on it, which is unethical; or b) didn't know what everybody at CNN already knew, which makes him a lousy reporter.

It has been quite a year for CNN. Toobin, not just one but two producers arrested on pedophilia charges, Chris Cuomo, and now this. Plus a drop in viewership estimated at anywhere from 75 to 90 percent. Anybody think it might be time to close the place down?

Google "Mr. Potato Head" and you'll get lots of Brian Stelter photos. I didn't make the name up.

He may be a wonderful person and good family man, but he is a ridiculously biased leftist hack masquerading as an objective reporter. And in not reporting on the Zucker story, he either a) knew and didn't report on it, which is unethical; or b) didn't know what everybody at CNN already knew, which makes him a lousy reporter.
I see you did not make this up, merely reporting on what has been said.

What if he were denied the ability to report the story by CNN Mgmt? Or, it wasn't a story last Sunday, right? I feel we should give him until tomorrow.

Jamie Stelter (@JamieStelter) / Twitter
When you are in NY, do you watch NY1?

I see you did not make this up, merely reporting on what has been said.

What if he were denied the ability to report the story by CNN Mgmt? Or, it wasn't a story last Sunday, right? I feel we should give him until tomorrow.

View attachment 207096
When you are in NY, do you watch NY1?
Yes, I do. And as I said, from what little I know about Brian Stelter he is a good person. But this is a bad spot for him professionally.

Yes @JimBob1952 but I am seeing that Brian is being called out by such "luminaries" as the NYPost, the Washington Examiner and others of that ilk. Of course they would be against Brian for how he goes after those type sources on Reliable Sources (plug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back