CNN is starting to say we may need to wear face shields and goggles as well

I was thinking the same thing. Couldn't the virus travel up under the shield? I only go to the store and post office (and not that often) so I'll take my chances with my masks. I have a couple of custom ones my HD gave me. And I bought the KN95's both of which I can breathe better in than the standard medical masks.
But, from what I understand, the N95’s have to be on really tight for them to work which would be uncomfortable for me. You are supposed to wear the face shield and the mask together, or the mask and goggles. I didn’t think you could buy N95 masks.

But, from what I understand, the N95’s have to be on really tight for them to work which would be uncomfortable for me. You are supposed to wear the face shield and the mask together, or the mask and goggles. I didn’t think you could buy N95 masks.
I got my KN95s from Amazon and they fit more snugly than the regular medical masks yet are comfortable.

Sorry I got involved in this thread. Each of us has to do what (s)he thinks is the best course of action to get thru this mess.

No offense intended to anyone.
Keep in mind that Fauci is tested at least once per day, so he can afford to take a risk here and there.

Oh yeah, the CNN medical experts on the move again. Next week, they'll tell us to encase ourselves in bubblewrap.

Let's keep the country shut down so we can all stay home and watch Morning Joke, Fredo, and the rest of the moonbats instead of being productive citizens.
Well, until we become another version of Putin's Russia, there's still alternatives - - -Rush and FOX News, for an instance, to make one feel better. Whatever CNN reports, theirs will be 180 degrees in the opposite direction which should nave a calming effect on some.

Our staff is now wearing them and they have the temerity to tell us they have to protect themselves from us. Say what? We, who go nowhere, have been locked down for almost 6 months, have no visitors, etc., yet you, who come and go at will, knowing not who you see or do? Give me a break. If I were a thug, I'd belt whoever dares say that to me.

Back