Connections game does anyone play ?

hollydolly

SF VIP
I know many people play a daily wordle game..I do too.. and play various length words.. up to 10 in some incidences.. but I also love to play Connections..

I enjoy that not every day.. but maybe twice or 3 times a week I'll send about 30 minutes or so playing a few games one after the other.. it keeps the grey cells sharp IMO..

Connections Game - Play Connections Wordle

Anyone else play ?

Quordle and Octordle are both worth a try as a step up from the standard Wordle game.

Personally, I more often try the cryptic crosswords on the Guardian, Independent and Financial Times, all of which you can either play online or download as PDF. The Independent also has Sudoku if you're into number patterns

For only 50p/year you can also access the Daily Telegraph puzzles, including Toughie and regular cryotic crosswords, and even Killer Sudoku :eek:

Last edited:
Quordle and Octordle are both worth a try as a step up from the standard Wordle game.

Personally, I more often try the cryptic crosswords on the Guardian, Independent and Financial Times, all of which you can either play online or download as PDF. The Independent also has Sudoku if you're into number patterns

For only 50p/year you can also access the Daily Telegraph puzzles, including Toughie and regular cryotic crosswords, and even Killer Sudoku :eek:
I complete cryptic crosswords every day... I buy a Cryptic crossword book regularly..

Years ago my joy was always to complete the Cryptic one in the Telegraph every Saturday... but eventually I didn't buy a newspaper any more.. and now I do them in the aforesaid Magazine.. and or online.

I complete all the wordle style games.. every day online.. , as well as the Connections game...

I've also got a fun quiz which I play occasionally which has you identifying the year of a scene in a picture which gives no hints to the answers.. if I say so myself I'm really good at it..

Chronophoto - Game

Incidentally I hate Sudoko...

Yes, every day. My children and I start out each morning by playing Wordle and Connections, and sharing our results. I got Connections perfect today, and didn't even use the hints, which I sometimes do. But sometimes I find it very hard.

I use the NY Times version. I know there are other ones out there. Both Wordle and Connections are fun games, and absolutely free. Give it a try if you haven't already.

In the Variety Puzzle magazines, I like Crypto-Families, What's Left?, Brick by Brick, Codewords and some of the Logic Puzzles to name a few. Not so fond of the number-related puzzles, like Sudoku.

Back