Conversations/Private Messages

One last thing - I was afraid about the sites use of the word "email." I didn't want my private email flooded with things. Words can be confusing /-; - and it doesn't take much to confuse me these days /-;

Okay - Save... Also, what are the trophies? When I found preferences (Thanks for all the help), it seems that I was set to have push notifications (I think these are the count on the envelop) though I never agreed to get them - but that's fine... I just didn't hit 'agree' to get them when repeatedly asked because I didn't know what it meant. Also, so far, nothing has come to my personal email - also fine, but, when I first signed up, one initial "how to/explanation of terms" would have been welcome. There will probably be quite a few of us who are new to social media platforms due to isolation. It really can be confusing.

Never paid much attention to those trophies. If you find them confusing, just ignore them.

The forum software is xenForo which is used by many forums, here is a guide on another xenForo forum.

Back