Corona Virus

I'm sorry, but this pure is scare tactics. The corona virus is a common flu virus. Are nations taking steps to control the spread of this virus? Yes. But that does not mean that the virus is a death notice if you get sick from it. The death rate is less than .02 %. It is a type of flu, and those with compromised health issues are those with the greatest risk. While this outbreak is serious, it is a type of common flu. The common flu can infect large numbers of people. We DO get flu outbreaks this time each year. It is prudent to try to prevent the spread of the virus. It is not the Black Death.
Mr. Cotton is big on scare, supposedly this is some Chinese biological weapons program gone wrong. While he's big on scare, he's awfully light on proof.

Last edited:
I think authorities should track and announce how many people have had it and successfully recovered from it. As with ordinary flu I bet folks may know tons of people who have had it and successfully gotten over it, but only know few if any who died from it, unless they are a hospital or medical care professional. I know lots of people who had Flu at least once, including me and my family members, but I’m very old and didnt know anyone personally who died from it.

Meanwhile 12,000 people have already died from the flu between Oct 2019 and Feb 2020, that's the estimate, but it could be as high as 30,000 according to the CDC. The common cold is a corona virus.

I'm sorry, but this pure is scare tactics. The corona virus is a common flu virus. Are nations taking steps to control the spread of this virus? Yes. But that does not mean that the virus is a death notice if you get sick from it. The death rate is less than .02 %. It is a type of flu, and those with compromised health issues are those with the greatest risk. While this outbreak is serious, it is a type of common flu. The common flu can infect large numbers of people. We DO get flu outbreaks this time each year. It is prudent to try to prevent the spread of the virus. It is not the Black Death.
Mr. Cotton is big on scare, supposedly this is some Chinese biological weapons program gone wrong. While he's big on scare, he's awfully light on proof.
HELP! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! IT'S THE BLACK DEATH!!!!! (just kidding) I likes your post! I think you're right!

Now the pranksters are at it .... you just know this had to happen somewhere.

They had some kool-aid in a jar.
I'd be the one sitting in my seat, LMAO!!
Once, I got on an elevator with 3 other people. The elevator stopped at every damn floor & more people got on until it was so packed, people were touching each other like sardines in a can & breathing on each other....which I hate.
I looked around, made a nauseous face & said quietly, "I don't feel good."
That immediately gave me a couple feet of clearance.

Back