covid greatest death toll since spanish flu

1918.jpg

The Covid-19 pandemic has become the deadliest disease event in American history, with a death toll surpassing that of the 1918 Spanish flu.

The Spanish flu was previously the disease event that caused the biggest loss of life in the United States; the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that 675,000 Americans died during the 1918 pandemic, in waves of illness that stretched out over roughly two years in this country.

i don't want to minimize the tragedy of damage done by Covid-19 and now it's variants, because i feel so much of it could have been avoided and suspect it is going to continue for a long time. Just last night i saw a stat--tho i haven't confirmed as yet--that 1 in 500 Americans have died from Covid in just over 1 1/2 yrs. Still have to point out, however, (blame my tendency to be keenly aware of the importance of understanding the relationships of various stats to each other), that the US population in 1918 was considerably smaller--103,268,000: Divide that by 675,000 and you get 1 in 152.989 dead from Spanish flu.

i say again our current are stats are horrible, numerically more have died already from Covid and no doubt many more will. But for me it is hard to talk about the whys without talking politics. Yesterday i had to refrain from posting a very good video because i was concerned it would start too contentious a discussion regarding vaccines and related major divides in our country.

i don't want to minimize the tragedy of damage done by Covid-19 and now it's variants, because i feel so much of it could have been avoided and suspect it is going to continue for a long time. Just last night i saw a stat--tho i haven't confirmed as yet--that 1 in 500 Americans have died from Covid in just over 1 1/2 yrs. Still have to point out, however, (blame my tendency to be keenly aware of the importance of understanding the relationships of various stats to each other), that the US population in 1918 was considerably smaller--103,268,000: Divide that by 675,000 and you get 1 in 152.989 dead from Spanish flu.

i say again our current are stats are horrible, numerically more have died already from Covid and no doubt many more will. But for me it is hard to talk about the whys without talking politics. Yesterday i had to refrain from posting a very good video because i was concerned it would start too contentious a discussion regarding vaccines and related major divides in our country.
"the US population in 1918 was considerably smaller"

That is a fact that is and will be overlooked in order to incite fear to promote the vaccines.

BitChute is a video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. Wikipedia

Who would have guessed that the above information
How 50 million died in 1918 due to vaccines
comes from that particular source?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists."
ADL-Anti Defamation League

Last edited:
BitChute is a video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. Wikipedia

Who would have guessed that the above information
How 50 million died in 1918 due to vaccines
comes from that particular source?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists."
ADL-Anti Defamation League

Me,✋🤚🖐

Back