Covid vaccine issues

I got my husband an appointment could not get one for me. Says we are out of vaccine.

My second dose is coming on the 31st. I hope I don't react like I did with the first one. I am actually praying that it will be a breeze for me. It's like having mini COVID. After what I went through last spring, enough is enough.

I have had one shot and the second is scheduled. I estimate it took a good 12 hours of time to get to this point. I feel badly for people who have to do stuff like work for a living and care for kids.

thankfully our governor has not let various special interest groups bully him into putting their members first. He is going by age which is the primary predictor of serious COVID problems including death.

In Ohio; two weeks ago my mother in law got the first shot ( age 86), and the second one has been scheduled.
This past week, a friend and his wife both got the first shot (age 75), 2nd shot has not yet been scheduled.

I'm not yet eligible, my time or age slot should be scheduling next week.

In Ohio; two weeks ago my mother in law got the first shot ( age 86), and the second one has been scheduled.
This past week, a friend and his wife both got the first shot (age 75), 2nd shot has not yet been scheduled.

I'm not yet eligible, my time or age slot should be scheduling next week.
Update.....The web page for the sign up, has crashed. After a detailed investigation by many they have announced there is no time slots available ( many locations checked) check back soon.

Here we go....

Update.....The web page for the sign up, has crashed. After a detailed investigation by many they have announced there is no time slots available ( many locations checked) check back soon.

Here we go....
We have no vaccine and the email I received said I will get my shot only through the VA and must wait for an appointment with them.

Here we go....
Another update,

Teaching staff and administrators included in my age group sign up this week.,Hence the reason for the website crash.. Since then the website is back up and operational. I have an apointment set up for this Saturday, Feb 06, for my first vaccination.

Hello Aneeda, Good to see you on-line.

First everyone was upset because they thought the vaccine was gonna kill them. Now they're mad cuz they can't get an appt. Are you folks ever satisfied or are you always like this?

Since the roll-out started here in Scotland, it has ramped up to 60,000 shots a day and to date around 1,250,000 have been given. Mrs. L and I should have had ours, but heavy snow blocked a lot of roads so we've rescheduled till Thursday.
Although Scotland is doing OK, the other 'Home nations' have done a bit better with England having given 15 million doses.
(Scotland's population is only about 10% of England's)

Thank God, that's behind me. That vaccine made me so sick for a couple of days. I had already had the virus last spring and nearly bought the farm, so I wasn't a happy camper with this. But, studies are showing it to be effective. At least the Pfizer vaccines are.

Back