Cracking under the pressure of Covid-19

Yes, I get it...In another forum, I won't tell....Some there, think we shouldn't have to wear masks....I came back at them
and they said it's nonsense to wear masks...I was Livid...But I didn't get in to their narrative...
When I go to a supermarket or Doctor's Office, and any other store, I have my mask on....When you go into the store
and Doctor's Office they have a sign to wear your mask...
What's the matter with people!!! Some said they don't think masks help....It's like you don't have to go to a Doctor
cause you know you are great....But when you get sick, you will think different....At my age, I am careful....I want to live
a little longer.….

...and when it's all over, she wants an apology from everyone in the store. That's after she's gotten in everyone's face and sprayed them with her spit. That's not a Krazy Karen, that's a Bat-Sh!t Batty Betty.

She probably loves getting into it with people when she takes 26 items into the 10-items-or-less-line or won't pick up after her dog. Oh no, nobody's going to tell *her* what to do, no sirree!

How embarrassing. I feel sorry for the children of adults like this because if they don’t believe the virus even exists, then how do they effectively protect them?

I have a friend I’ve been chatting with for a while now who believes this is all just a hoax and they have kids. Luckily it’s not someone I see physically.

Sometimes while out walking I have people come up too close to me to try and talk about the dogs or whatever. They don’t seem to care about the social distancing. Luckily I do do stand back.

How embarrassing. I feel sorry for the children of adults like this because if they don’t believe the virus even exists, then how do they effectively protect them?

I have a friend I’ve been chatting with for a while now who believes this is all just a hoax and they have kids. Luckily it’s not someone I see physically.

Sometimes while out walking I have people come up too close to me to try and talk about the dogs or whatever. They don’t seem to care about the social distancing. Luckily I do do stand back.
Just so hard to believe that some people are so numb.

Back