crazy day

ronaldj

got up early stacked a few cord of fire wood, checked my phone and had to go to the VA to pick up a new hearing aid. the Va is 35 miles away, didn't have the right thing with me had to come home and go back. wife wanted something from Meijer's so I went there at noon while waiting for Va to reopen. upon leaving Meijer's I hit the curb and had a flat tire. forty five minutes later I had it changed and I went back to VA. on the way home decided I needed new tires, 400 dollars later, home and jumped into cool pool. great day of the retired life.

Sounds like a Murphy's Law day Ronald, glad you're retired and had the time and a cool pool to jump into once you got home! :D

What could be better than breakfast with church friends, canned tomatoes, apple trees, and a good wife who makes homemade apple pie for you. I can almost smell the aroma. mmmm Life is good for you now 🌈🌳🍎

got up early stacked a few cord of fire wood, checked my phone and had to go to the VA to pick up a new hearing aid. the Va is 35 miles away, didn't have the right thing with me had to come home and go back. wife wanted something from Meijer's so I went there at noon while waiting for Va to reopen. upon leaving Meijer's I hit the curb and had a flat tire. forty five minutes later I had it changed and I went back to VA. on the way home decided I needed new tires, 400 dollars later, home and jumped into cool pool. great day of the retired life.
As Eryka Badu sang "what a day...what a day". Glad you made it back safely after all that and were able to enjoy your pool.

Back