David Crosby calls Neil Young the most ‘selfish’ person he’s ever met

When the money was flowing they found it in them to play til they broke up. Did the money stop?

Crosby is and always has been a horrible human being. He hasn't a tenth of Young's talent. And he wrote one of the worst songs in human history, "Almost Cut My Hair." (Right up there with "Imagine," "Me and Mrs. Jones" and "The Night Chicago Died."

I'm rooting for Young in this fight.

The title is click bait. And fluff.

"Neil has got a genuine beef," Crosby admitted, adding, "I did say something bad about his girlfriend," he said of actress Daryl Hannah, who is now Young’s wife.

"I said I thought she was a predator. OK, he can be mad at me," Crosby added. "That’s all right. Graham just changed from the guy I thought was my best friend to being a guy that is definitely my enemy, so I don’t see any future there at all."

By "selfish," Crosby means that Young doesn't espouse Crosby's brand of far-left political activism. Young was one of the founders of Farm Aid and is a major donor to various causes related to cerebral palsy. In fact he is known for his generosity.

http://neilyoungnews.thrasherswheat.org/2011/10/charitable-mr-neil-young-keeps-on.html
My kids went to elementary school with Ben Young,Neil`s son. His aide would bring him to school every morning in his custom van with the personalized plate MOBILBEN. Neil did a lot for the school-both he and Larry Ellison,whose kids also attended school there.

I haven't met David Crosby or Neil Young to claim how either one behaves

Back