deja vu' one of lifes little mysteries!

toffee

How many of us have had this feeling at some time or another ' my self ive had it quite a few times over the years '
its a weird feeling to say the least and hard to explain it , I have often wondered if its to do with a pass life as our soul stays the same '
even meeting a person for the first time and you get a connection of --I feel I know you , or a house u went to
visit -let us know if you had a experience ………..

deja vu meaning ===already seen !!

Loads ...I used to get it more when I was younger.

The first time I got it was when I was very tiny about 4 years old, and was visiting my grandmother for the first time ( we lived in a different city). WE had to get the subway to my grannys' area through a built up housing estate , and then walk about a mile and a half. As soon as we got off the subway I led the way.. my father was astonished because up until then I'd never been there .. from then on, I used to get that feeling of been there or done that, often.!!

Not had it for a while now tho' I must admit!!

I've occasionally had deja vu experiences, which can be of a conversation or experienced event either mundane or more significant. Unfortunately I have no way to program or control these flashes of awareness.

I was like that the first time I went to Rome. I swear I'd lived there and I felt like I'd know what was around the corner.

I don't believe in reincarnation but on the other hand, I don't disbelieve in it, either.

I know a guy that said the same thing about England . He felt like he belonged there, everything was / seemed familiar to him. This was years ago when he was in the military, but he says it stills freaks him out today.

this may sound strange and weird --but I believe in one of lifes I was a animal 'animals seem to know what iam saying 'dogs cats horses ect
and I also worked for the RSPCA for 12 years , so I get feelings of belonging around them ……….
keep the men in white coats away hahaha … but seriously true' so its like a pass life ..

Think it comes from the familiarity of past lives episodes. See if you notice after you have one, if you dream about people in old fashioned clothes or from another culture. That could be a clue. Over and over and over again, till we get it right...lol!

Back