Despite All Precautions At Restaurants....

fmdog44

Four restaurants closed this week in my town because several employees tested positive for the virus. So this means when you go to restaurants and they are following all the guidelines for your protection you are in danger of getting infected by the employees. No thanks, I am staying away no matter what they are doing to disinfect.

Restaurants and other businesses need to set up somekind of exhaust system. Also many will probably wind up converting much or more of their floor space to out door dinning with large windows that can opened or making a porch environment.

I’m just really turned turned off to eating in a restaurant or even ordering pick up or delivery. I used to have favorites I’d go to with family or friends or stop for my favorite onion rings or such. Don’t want to deal with all those other hands and breaths on my stuff. People on my apt complex have been getting a lot of restaurant food deliveries, and a lot of the delivery people look like slobs, blow their noses & toss the empty food bags on the floors of their cars.

Back