Dick Tracy Cartoons

Talk about a walk down memory lane, Fast! :)

Dick Tracy, Joe Jitsu, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Captain Kangaroo, Scooby-Doo, The Flintstones, Fat Albert Show, Mr. Magoo, Yogi Bear, King Leonardo and His Short Subjects, Shazzan, The Jetson's, Tom & Jerry, The Pink Panther, Archie, Popeye The Sailor Man, Inspector Gadget, Looney Tunes, Ducktales, and so many more!

Talk about great memories!

Cartoons aired on Saturday mornings I remember.

Mom and dad used to try and sleep-in a little longer on weekends, so I'd do the mommy thing and change the little ones and get them up from their cribs, settle everyone down on the living room floor with their little blankies, turn the television on, and they sit for hours laughing and enjoying all that Saturday morning cartoons offered.

Then when they got a little older, they wizened-up to which cartoons were on what channels, so as a cartoon ended, up one of them would dart for the channel-changer, and onto the next cartoon it was.

You were the ultimate sibling. Any brat younger then me expecting to get their diapers changed would be waiting a long time, lol. Well everybody except Stinky.

Dick Tracy the comic book ? Loved it. Warren Beatty Dick Tracy movie ? Not a fan and I was really looking forward to it.

MarkinPhx I agree, Warren Beatty looks too soft to play that part. Maybe Nick Nolte who looks like a man who could punch a crooks lights out with just a look.

Last edited:

Back