Do You Believe in Fairies?

Sorry,I believe Raybar is closer to the truth about "faith". IMO: The Bible is a translation of a translation of a translation of a remembered series of events. All are welcomed into the heavenly plane. I'm not going to change your mind, nor Raybar's mind. We all have our own truths.
No need to be sorry, of course, it is a translation of a translation of remembered events, if the events occurred at all. I was merely responding to the way Raybar wrote his denial of faith. The Bible agrees, faith is for small children.

The Pope has already declared that everyone will be welcomed into heaven, although the Catholic Church tried to backtrack on that, 😂. However, will be surprised if mother and father make it. But you just never know. 😳 @Gaer

Last edited:
No need to be sorry, of course, it is a translation of a translation of remembered events, if the events occurred at all. I was merely responding to the way Raybar wrote his denial of faith. The Bible agrees, faith is for small children.

The Pope has already declared that everyone will be welcomed into heaven, although the Catholic Church tried to backtrack on that, 😂. However, will be surprised if mother and father make it. But you just never know. 😳 @Gaer
Hey, I went to church and Sunday School every Sunday....And Made my Conformation...I was a Catholic....But, I didn't get married in a
Catholic Church....Hey, I'm still religious...No matter what church I go to....

I'm not speaking of faieries. I'm speaking of entities of varied vibrations; God, angels, beings of different dimensions. Because you can't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist or are not there.

Again, where is the evidence?

"Entities of varied vibrations" and "beings of different dimensions" What do those expressions even mean? What vibrations? People have asked if I believed in "vibrations" as far back as college, but none of them were able offer an explanation or definition of what they were talking about. What different dimensions? Something unknown to physics, I suppose.

I agree that the fact that I can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The old expression "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" comes to mind. But a lack of evidence is a really lousy reason to believe something.

==========

King James Bible, chapter 18 discusses this. “Except ye be converted and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven“

That's from Matthew 18:3.
Luke 18:17 puts it as "Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, shall in no wise enter therein."

This is the sort of thing that started me on the road to atheism. Don't ask questions. Turn off your brain. Don't think for yourself. Just believe what we're (priests, nuns, parents) telling you because we said so.

I don’t believe in imaginary things...But I don’t judge people who have imaginary friends, because it has no impact on me or my life...Do whatever helps you get through life. (y)

When were were in Ireland, we were told about "Fairy Trees" that were supposed to be an entrance to the underworld. They were trees standing apart from others. At times roads were rerouted around them
IMG_4276.JPG

"Entities of varied vibrations" and "beings of different dimensions" What do those expressions even mean? What vibrations? People have asked if I believed in "vibrations" as far back as college, but none of them were able offer an explanation or definition of what they were talking about. What different dimensions? Something unknown to physics, I suppose.

I agree that the fact that I can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The old expression "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" comes to mind. But a lack of evidence is a really lousy reason to believe something.

==========

Luke 18:17 puts it as "Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, shall in no wise enter therein."

This is the sort of thing that started me on the road to atheism. Don't ask questions. Turn off your brain. Don't think for yourself. Just believe what we're (priests, nuns, parents) telling you because we said so.
You are trying to make logical sense out of something that’s felt. Vibrations are felt not reasoned with and you clearly can’t feel. I certainly wouldn’t believe something unless I felt it either. Some people aren’t sensitive enough to feel God energy and no amount of explaining will cut it for these people. It’s like trying explain how the ocean tide feels on your feet as you walk along the beach. No amount of explaining can make you feel that or that feeling you get when you fall in love for the first time. No amount of explaining can make a person ‘feel’ that.

Believing in love doesn’t really involve thinking; it’s a feeling thing and if you don’t feel it, you literally don’t get it.

To believe in something one must be swayed by reason or conviction. The fact I have not seen fairies does not mean they don't exist. Perhaps fairies exist but not in the way we perceive them to be.

Ok we're talking about religion? To each their own, I alone am responsible for my belief and practices. Nor am I responsible for the belief and practices of another. Faith is a personal relationship that no one controls outside of the believer.

Hey, I went to church and Sunday School every Sunday....And Made my Conformation...I was a Catholic....But, I didn't get married in a
Catholic Church....Hey, I'm still religious...No matter what church I go to....
I was married in the Catholic Church, just one more reason I am stuck with my husband 😂

==========

I don’t think it means that, but what do I know?-no genus brain here. IMO, it refers to a certain type innocent belief that children have that you should retain as an adult. As in, there is no concrete proof, but I believe. There is nothing wrong with believing or not believing.

I studied to be a preacher a few year ago, I am very glad and relieved the ministry was not my calling. Funny how things change in one's lifetime, the will to think independently.

Do You Believe in Fairies?

Only the ones that have a wand like the fairy that granted me my three wishes, and being a cautious beggar, I won't be rushed into making the wishes.

My fairy is slumped in an armchair snoring her head off, with her curlers in her hair waiting for my wishes. I dare not utter the words (I'll spell them for you - 'I wish') because Wanda (that's my name for her) would be at me in a flash, grinning and expecting me to let her wave her baton.

Another cup of tea methinks. 😊

Ok we're talking about religion? To each their own, I alone am responsible for my belief and practices. Nor am I responsible for the belief and practices of another. Faith is a personal relationship that no one controls outside of the believer.
I wasn’t talking religion. I’m not the least bit religious. One can believe in God but not religion

Back