Do you buy your own Christmas gift?

Seriously need to put in some target practice time, but it's a bad time of the year here due to hunting.
I haven't been target shooting at the range for a couple of years , I keep saying I'll get around to going but I never do..but I really must try and get there next year!!

I haven't been target shooting at the range for a couple of years , I keep saying I'll get around to going but I never do..but I really must try and get there next year!!

Our range is the back pond levee which borders acres of hunting land. If I could remember to go out noonish, I wouldn't interfere with hunters. But for some reason I always think about it later in the afternoon which certainly would disrupt hunting.

That's it exactly, buy something you want rather than need (y)šŸŽ

I donā€™t know if it counts as a Christmas gift, specifically; because it is something that I might have bought for myself whether it was Christmas or not.
I bought myself a new coffee cup with a patriotic picture of our flag on it, and each day , it will remind me to say an extra prayer for this country, our flag, and our leadership.
The painting is by well-known artist Jon Mcnaughton, and he has quite a few beautiful paintings, of different people or subjects.

Attachments

• 39FFA074-F1EC-482D-AA12-BE00EB125299.jpeg
    39FFA074-F1EC-482D-AA12-BE00EB125299.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 0
I donā€™t know if it counts as a Christmas gift, specifically; because it is something that I might have bought for myself whether it was Christmas or not.
I bought myself a new coffee cup with a patriotic picture of our flag on it, and each day , it will remind me to say an extra prayer for this country, our flag, and our leadership.
The painting is by well-known artist Jon Mcnaughton, and he has quite a few beautiful paintings, of different people or subjects.
I've not heard of the artist HFL.. so I looked at his website. Some pretty stuff on there .. (y)

Back