Do you have a cat with habits that drive you crazy?

I had a cat that went wild over mint or eucalyptus scent. She'd try to get in my mouth after I brushed my teeth, and oh- if we used Ben-Gay for a sore muscle, we'd have to ban her from the bedroom!

My cats are indoor/outdoor cats. I have one who will sit at the patio door and plead to be let out, then turn around and stare to be let back in. I have a cellar window converted to a cat door, but she would rather do the doorman routine. I have one who seems to want in, but runs away when I open the door. She's the same one who will come in, and run down to the basement and out the cat door, only to sit and stare in the patio door again. This can become maddening. It's all a game to them.

My cats are indoor/outdoor cats. I have one who will sit at the patio door and plead to be let out, then turn around and stare to be let back in. I have a cellar window converted to a cat door, but she would rather do the doorman routine. I have one who seems to want in, but runs away when I open the door. She's the same one who will come in, and run down to the basement and out the cat door, only to sit and stare in the patio door again. This can become maddening. It's all a game to them.

That would get old fast! There's no doubt about it, cats are creatures of habit.

Back