Do you know any Free internet T.V. sites?

Some are eager to visit and share, for those that don't want to visit and share and learn won't benefit. Each to his own.

What I'd like to know is if there's any free t.v. that can actually be used on the t.v. - and if so, what other complicated expensive contraptions would be needed to use it.
As I work online, and do nearly everything else online, I don't want to watch t.v. online too.

Over the air t.v. is free. Whatever you can pick up stations broadcasting in your area close enough to pick up with an antenna connected to your television set. No other contraptions are necessary. Just an antenna and t.v. set. And cable to connect the antenna to the set. Aunt Bea already posted this. You might be able to get by with just an indoor antenna.

......".For a while I just had a big antenna propped up on my deck and I got a lot of stations...ran the cord through the patio door (left it cracked a bit.) If you want to know which stations transmit to your house and what direction they are, go to a site called TV Fool. It will tell you distance and signal strength for every point of transmission. You might get by with a minimal setup. Of course, all this assumes you don't already get stuff over the air. Since you don't have cable, and you've yet to do internet TV, you likely already have antenna tv and I wasted all this typing."

Last edited:
Have a library card ? If so then check with your library to see if they if they offer Kanopy or something similar. Most local libraries do offer some sort of free online streaming service for movies, TV shows, music and audiobooks. But if you are looking for "live" stations then others have already made good suggestions :)

Tubi T.V. is free. Problem with Pluto and Tubi and other free options is all the darned commercials. I'm spoiled because with the exception of Philo ($20 month) to which I subscribe to and tolerate to get all my HGTV programming, all my streaming services are ad free. Copied this from the search page...for some reason there was no direct link to this particular article but it was followed by what's linked below.
10 best free movie streaming services: Netflix alternatives for 2019

.Crackle

Tubi T.V. is free. Problem with Pluto and Tubi and other free options is all the darned commercials. I'm spoiled because with the exception of Philo ($20 month) to which I subscribe to and tolerate to get all my HGTV programming, all my streaming services are ad free. Copied this from the search page...for some reason there was no direct link to this particular article but it was followed by what's linked below.
10 best free movie streaming services: Netflix alternatives for 2019

.Crackle
A lot of them are free, with commercials though, just be sure to read about the app before installing, it may require cable or fees. Also, you can look under free apps and there they all are. ALL FREE.

Back