Do you like really cold weather?

When I worked, it was better to fly in cold weather, but personally, I enjoy warmth.

I prefer cool to cold,, but can take the cold weather over hot weather, 80 & up.

Northwest PA winter weather has changed over the last 50 years ago.
Snow in mid October warned us that we would get more in Nov. which could last into mid March.

Last year there was light snow after Thanksgiving,,then not much till Jan.

Seems we have more Spring rainy seasons,,, climate change?

I prefer cold weather for sure. I love the days when there's so much snow you can't get out of your driveway, (after retiring, of course) so have to resort to making snow angels after cleaning off your vehicle. Walking at night looking up at the stars, the air so cold your breath fogs, then inside and snuggling down in warm jammies.
On the flip side, living in FL for six years, hated the heat, getting in 107F car to go to the drug store, trying to stay cool, and the dripping wet off your brow, down your back from the humidity...forget the beach, it fries our skin.
Nope, give me cooler temps any day. You can put clothes on, but can only take off so many.:rolleyes:

The coldest I ever lived was Washington state. I know it got down to the teens at night but I can't remember if it ever got down to the single digits. I'm from Santa Cruz, Ca so that damp weather is what I was used to. I prefer it cold and cool. Winter is my favorite season. Summer has got so much worse with the fires.

If I had my druthers, I'd take the cold over the heat. You can always add more blankets, there's only so much you can take off. That said, I have my AC on, and I'm wearing a sweater. If I took my sweater off, I'd be too cold, if I shut the AC off, I'd be too warm. That proves I am a genuine geezer.

I understand that perfectly! šŸ˜

I hate being cold.

I'd rather wipe sweat off my brow than shiver from the cold......I'd take 98Ā° over 18Ā° any day.

Back