Do You Listen To Easy Listening, New Age or Ambient Music?

OneEyedDiva

SF VIP
If so...what artist(s)? Share their videos. I love Michael E's music. Amazingly his songs are on about 20 (or more) different ambient music compilation CDs and he has several YouTube videos. I also love the old Andreas Vollenweider stuff. He plays the electric harp. For easy listening my favorite is NJ's Hunter Hayes, a friend of mine who also does Jazz and R & B. This morning I was listening to Michael Buble's Quando Quando. Up first my favorite by Michael E. The video is stunning.

Easy listening and ambient music has always been a staple of mine.

My love of music stretches far and wide...
Wow! I'd never heard of this artist before. This is nice! I have an extensive collection of all genres too. My deejay son has thanked me publicly many times for exposing him to so many kinds of music when he was growing up.

I like most everything from these guys as far as classical music goes.
I'd been meaning to check out this group; this is a reminder. A friend of mine was into them and this makes me think of her. Sadly she passed away a couple of weeks ago.

When I first got into Andreas, I bought the album this song is on, Down to The Moon. I subsequently bought 4 more of his albums and CDs. I couldn't believe what this man could do with an electric harp.

Last edited:
Wow! I'd never heard of this artist before. This is nice! I have an extensive collection of all genres too. My deejay son has thanked me publicly many times for exposing him to so many kinds of music when he was growing up.

I'd been meaning to check out this group; this is a reminder. A friend of mine was into them and this makes me think of her. Sadly she passed away a couple of weeks ago.
Yes, Bob Baldwin's stuff is nice for sure. Very sorry to hear of your friends passing.

Easy listening and Smooth Jazz kind of go together. I just have to be in the mood for it, otherwise, I’ll take Doo Wop, R&B and Country. What a combination, huh?
Not at all Oldman. Doo Wop could be considered one of the precursors of R & B. Country and R & B certainly have elements of Blues in them. Simply put, I like most genres.
Definitely a most pleasant thread!
Why Thank you Pecos! :D

Last edited:

Back