Do You Share the Same Sun Sign or Horoscope As Your Spouse or Partner?

Do you share the same sign with your partner, and do you find that good or bad?

• Total voters

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
I was reading that couples who share the same Sun Sign don't get along well, because they are too alike each other. They said that you're better off with someone of a different horoscope sign. Do you and your partner share the same sign, is it a good thing in your opinion, or a bad one? Take the poll and let us know! :)

I am a cancer and my hubby is a scorpion. According to what they say a cancer is probably the only one a scorpion can get along with and they would be right about that. Back in the 70's I read it in the daily newspaper mostly just for fun. I didn't take it seriously.

I don't really take it seriously Ruth, but I have noticed over the years that some people of certain signs do have similar traits and personalities.

I'm a Capricorn and he is a Sagittarius. We get along fine most of the time. I don't take on-line surveys because I never know what puppies they might bring in to my computer. I do believe though, it's usually best not to marry someone too much like yourself. Who wants to be looking in a mirror all the time? :cool:

He`s Virgo (and boy,is he ever) and I am Cancer. We get along fabulously! My mom and dad were both Geminis,birthdays a day apart. Wow,was that ever a combo. Four different personalities going on there! They stuck it out for 38 years but finally threw in the towel lol.

Back