Do you still like wearing SKIRTS and DRESSES?

I love skirts and dresses. Alas, not wearing them all the time for practical reasons. When I worked in the office at B&l ( eons ago) I wore dresses and had a new one probably every week. Yes, I was single, lived at home and could afford it. It perked up my week. Lol ! I think dresses are so classy with heels and makes you walk, taller and more confident.

I knowww. Does Starsong husband not look like Kenny Rogers?

LOL - so last night we went to an ELO concert (which was excellent, by the way). As we're walking through the arena parking lot this woman striding next to us gets all excited and tells her husband that "Kenny Rogers is here!" My husband looks over at her, smiles and says, "Sorry, I'm not singing tonight!"

Too funny.

I love skirts and dresses. Alas, not wearing them all the time for practical reasons. When I worked in the office at B&l ( eons ago) I wore dresses and had a new one probably every week. Yes, I was single, lived at home and could afford it. It perked up my week. Lol ! I think dresses are so classy with heels and makes you walk, taller and more confident.
Me too Serena. Dresses make me appreciate the fact that I’m a women and I CAN wear them. In this heat it’s a relief being able to wear a dress or skirt. Yesterday we went visiting friends for an outdoor bbq and I wore a dress and coloured my hair and nails to match. I had two different colours of nail polish on and 3 different colours in my hair but for some reason the colours don’t really show up. Anyway it’s colourful and PINK! Love pink. D16D4CC6-1F51-4AD9-87A3-D41D76F2EBAA.jpgMy hair looks so much shorter on braids.
LOL - so last night we went to an ELO concert (which was excellent, by the way). As we're walking through the arena parking lot this woman striding next to us gets all excited and tells her husband that "Kenny Rogers is here!" My husband looks over at her, smiles and says, "Sorry, I'm not singing tonight!"

Too funny.

:lofl: That must be a blast at times. Too cute.

Back