Do you talk to your loved ones who have passed on?

In response to what you deleted, the old timers advice was to never discuss politics and religion. In general it's a good idea.
Not meaning to argue with you but my previous answer had nothing to do with politics or religion BUT your advice is exactly what I considered and I certainly can understand why this warning exists.
Thanks! 👍🥰

That must have been so comforting. My dad has come to me in dreams too, but not prophetically. How long has he been gone?

My Dad passed away in 1993. When he was on his death bed my niece threw herself on his bed and said "God if you keep my Poppy alive I will never pray to have a baby again." I pulled her off him and cracked her . I said "Poppy would never want you to not have a baby." A few weeks later he came to me in a dream,he was in a Hospial room visiting my cousin Jimmy and said "Tell that kid a nice little boy is coming her way.Tell her I said 313. " The next morning I had forgotten the dream until my Aunt called and told me my cousin Jimmy was in the hospital. Then the whole dream came back to me. In the dream my Dad was standing in the hospital room with my cousin Jimmy in bed. My Dad told me not to be upset because he wasn't there for Jimmy. Then he told me about my niece getting the baby. I told my niece right away.

Then her brother called her and was very upset. He was working on a house he had just bought because he was getting married soon. He told her he went to the store to get something to eat and asked where the girl that always worked there was. another worker said the woman wasn't in because she had found out she was pregnant and had to put the baby up for adoption. My nephew immediately said "Tell her my sister will adopt the baby."

After my nephew left the store he was upset and felt really stupid because his sister never mentioned adopting a baby. When he called his sister she said "That's ok.I will adopt the baby."
Well she got a lawyer and He said he couldn't take the case but his cousin was also a lawyer and she could handle it.

So on Feburary 8th the adoption became final and my niece was blessed with a beautiful little boy. the court room she was supposed to go in was having work done so she had to go to Rm.313. The adoption was done on my cousin Jimmy's birthday and the lawyer happened to be the sister of the Priest that said the funeral Mass for my Dad. So I truly believe our loved ones can communicate with us even after death.

No, my dad was awful in life, he needs to stay dead and away from me, far away, as do my grandparents.

As for my 3 infant sons that died, I think about them all the time. But, no, I don’t “speak” to them.

However, when I visited my great grandmother’s grave, (my father’s grandmother) a woman I don’t remember ever meeting, I was given a great sense of peace, a feeling that I was truly home, and loved.

It was, as if, she had been waiting for me. The graveyard was in a small “old” town in the middle of nowhere close to the dirt farm my father was partially raised on. I have read, since that incident, that other people, researching their family and visiting the old graves, have had this experience as well.

Yes I speak to my mum every other day or so... I'll tell her what's happening, I'll ask for her help. I'll talk to her about things that have taken place and what her thoughts would have been about it. Sometimes when I'm poorly, or something horrible has happened the white feather lands near my feet, and I feel that it's her telling me she's there, and everything will be ok, and so far she's been right.

My father can do one..I hope he's burning!!

I talk to the deceased dogs when I go to their graves in my garden ..

Not meaning to argue with you but my previous answer had nothing to do with politics or religion BUT your advice is exactly what I considered and I certainly can understand why this warning exists.
Thanks! 👍🥰
I was talking about the stuff you deleted, it came to me before you deleted it. Beliefs about the what happens to us after we die fall into a similar category as religion. They are very personal and people can get quite heated up when they defend them. That's why I said what I said about the advice the old timers gave.

My Dad passed away in 1993. When he was on his death bed my niece threw herself on his bed and said "God if you keep my Poppy alive I will never pray to have a baby again." I pulled her off him and cracked her . I said "Poppy would never want you to not have a baby." A few weeks later he came to me in a dream,he was in a Hospial room visiting my cousin Jimmy and said "Tell that kid a nice little boy is coming her way.Tell her I said 313. " The next morning I had forgotten the dream until my Aunt called and told me my cousin Jimmy was in the hospital. Then the whole dream came back to me. In the dream my Dad was standing in the hospital room with my cousin Jimmy in bed. My Dad told me not to be upset because he wasn't there for Jimmy. Then he told me about my niece getting the baby. I told my niece right away.

Then her brother called her and was very upset. He was working on a house he had just bought because he was getting married soon. He told her he went to the store to get something to eat and asked where the girl that always worked there was. another worker said the woman wasn't in because she had found out she was pregnant and had to put the baby up for adoption. My nephew immediately said "Tell her my sister will adopt the baby."

After my nephew left the store he was upset and felt really stupid because his sister never mentioned adopting a baby. When he called his sister she said "That's ok.I will adopt the baby."
Well she got a lawyer and He said he couldn't take the case but his cousin was also a lawyer and she could handle it.

So on Feburary 8th the adoption became final and my niece was blessed with a beautiful little boy. the court room she was supposed to go in was having work done so she had to go to Rm.313. The adoption was done on my cousin Jimmy's birthday and the lawyer happened to be the sister of the Priest that said the funeral Mass for my Dad. So I truly believe our loved ones can communicate with us even after death.
Wow. Amazing, touching and beautiful.

I was talking about the stuff you deleted, it came to me before you deleted it. Beliefs about the what happens to us after we die fall into a similar category as religion. They are very personal and people can get quite heated up when they defend them. That's why I said what I said about the advice the old timers gave.
Absolutely. I agree. Unfortunately I’m a bit retarded in the social circle. (not meant to offended anyone in the least).

It's good that so many of you feel free to say that you talk to those you have lost. I talk out loud in the hope that someone is listening, and often feel that I get some feedback.

Do they reply? My answer is yes and yes. Am I nuts? Could be. Grin.
I do, but still cannot determine whether it's them replying to me, or me simply putting words into my head as to what I think their response would be.

I know a couple of people who claim to have been visited by dearly departed, and I don't discount their stories or experiences, because I believe in ghosts and demons and things, so I'm certain there's something to it.

Yes I speak to my mum every other day or so... I'll tell her what's happening, I'll ask for her help. I'll talk to her about things that have taken place and what her thoughts would have been about it. Sometimes when I'm poorly, or something horrible has happened the white feather lands near my feet, and I feel that it's her telling me she's there, and everything will be ok, and so far she's been right.

My father can do one..I hope he's burning!!

I talk to the deceased dogs when I go to their graves in my garden ..
:love:It's so comforting for something like that to happen. My mom didn't believe that people could come back and talk to us after we pass on. I don't hear from her. My dad who died in 1983 is with me. Pets live in a special part of our hearts. I have my dogs' graves on the hillside near my house as are my cats'. I talk to them at various times.

Back